The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What s**t parents take a little boy to Scotland and make him walk round in cheap wellies😡. Jace needs a good pair of properly fitting shoes, his poor feet 😢. They could have taken him to Clark’s and got his feet measured and bought him some lovely little boots, knowing how much walking he was going to be doing. No the inghams make their baby walk round in cheap S**t. And the sugar they feed him is off the scale. Just pure neglect imo 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Must be on their way to meet up with John and Louise,the only friends they have left 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's because we know Chris has a perversion for girls around the same age as isabel so it's natural to be very worried about the young step daughter in his care. A lot of men with certain tendancies actively seek out vulnerable single mothers to get acsess to their children. We all hope to God this isn't the case with creepy but it's hard not to notice some red flags.
OMG in tonight’s vlog she turns her back on the baby who is near the edge of the cliff !!!!
No that's izzy with her hat on can't see jace

Reactions: 4
Face masks? Please don’t give them ideas!
Other youtubers are selling face mask merch, is ridiculous and quite bad taste

Here's my take on their tit show. They never done any research on where they were going never mind fact that Scotland was still on lockdown when they arrived and very little open. They got to top of Scotland and had enough, could see they were cracking under the strain,their vlogs were tit and creepy telling Ifam to f**k was a big mistake! True colours showing ! Fiasco with drone was bullshit. They were already days behind with vlogging. Hanging around waiting for drone is questionable. All the overemphasis on it being delayed and over emphasis on not vlogging for day. They skipped the beautiful East coast to get to Inverness to head to Edinburgh. My guess is the headed off Friday or Saturday . Rather than admit they had made mistake and NC500 with toddler and young family during a pandemic they carry on with their tit and lies. Probably at home or near home now preparing to fly out abroad again during pandemic. They're too stupid to learn from mistakes.

Thats very unfortunate for those children. Alarm bells ringing everwhere. A man who is very questionable taking his family and isolating them from even a basic thing like school. No one looking out for childrens welfare or protecting them. Very sad and worrying. 🙁
They are already on the Radar for social services. Creepy claimed social services were content it was 'malicious' but they would still be flagged

Reactions: 19
What s**t parents take a little boy to Scotland and make him walk round in cheap wellies😡. Jace needs a good pair of properly fitting shoes, his poor feet 😢. They could have taken him to Clark’s and got his feet measured and bought him some lovely little boots, knowing how much walking he was going to be doing. No the inghams make their baby walk round in cheap S**t. And the sugar they feed him is off the scale. Just pure neglect imo 😡😡
If it isn’t free Jace won’t get it

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Face masks? Please don’t give them ideas!
Don't concern yourself. You can guarantee Lazy's safety masks would not meet the correct standards and the little pom poms would make you sneeze. The dinky dot backing would make them very hot and at £45 (reduced from £50) with increased postage and Value Added Sarah Tax of £15 they'd be rather expensive. Oh and don't forget due to delays in the supply chain they will have found a cure for the virus before you can have one. However they will make a great Christmas dressing up gift you can pretend to be a total prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Their diet is about to take on a significant improvement and a decidedly Scottish experience. They are off to John and Louise's gaff. Lou's a kindly soul and is letting them park outside the flat. Poor woman has been run ragged making fresh haggis and has had to walk to the nearest town in search of neeps and tatties to save on the bus fare so John could afford to make some 'own brand' scotch Whiskey. Expect rants from both of them it's 100 percent proof. Lou's so sensitive and decided against 'cock a leekie' soup in case it set Creepy's weak bladder off all over her new tartan rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saying... the fact that they’re not shows they have zero business sense about them.

They can’t really sell face masks for £50 though can they 🤔
They’d probably still sell for £20 and stupid ifam would still buy them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else hear Isabelle mention, that when the van breaks or goes round a sharp corner, things fall out the cupboard on top of them! A Couple of things I wonder, should things fall out the cupboard, and he must be going quite fast for this to happen, then having to break sharply!😲
And ,didnt notice to now, but Esme stood up whilst they're driving!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lazy really is thick as tit isn’t she. Her choice of footwear for the venture at the end of the vlog was SANDALS.

Screenshot won’t upload 🙄 says it’s too large, never understand when other screenshots upload with no problem even though they are all exactly the same size. 😡

Who wants to buy a huge overpriced blanket in the summer anyway.

They are literally clueless.

If they had any savvy about them they’d be selling face masks right now. 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
She never released her BLM blanket did she - seems she actually picked up that it was very bad taste. All the time spent copying and pasting someone else’s design; what a waste of her talented time.

Reactions: 18
Here's my take on their tit show. They never done any research on where they were going never mind fact that Scotland was still on lockdown when they arrived and very little open. They got to top of Scotland and had enough, could see they were cracking under the strain,their vlogs were tit and creepy telling Ifam to f**k was a big mistake! True colours showing ! Fiasco with drone was bullshit. They were already days behind with vlogging. Hanging around waiting for drone is questionable. All the overemphasis on it being delayed and over emphasis on not vlogging for day. They skipped the beautiful East coast to get to Inverness to head to Edinburgh. My guess is the headed off Friday or Saturday . Rather than admit they had made mistake and NC500 with toddler and young family during a pandemic they carry on with their tit and lies. Probably at home or near home now preparing to fly out abroad again during pandemic. They're too stupid to learn from mistakes.

Thats very unfortunate for those children. Alarm bells ringing everwhere. A man who is very questionable taking his family and isolating them from even a basic thing like school. No one looking out for childrens welfare or protecting them. Very sad and worrying. 🙁
I’d tend to believe you with the drone thing as they definitely do just make up stuff.

however, creepy’s trembling bottom lip and if looks could kill when Sarah laughed about the engine makes me think he genuinely lost it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really think things are looking bad for them. The shocking views and if you look at the Baby and Me website, hardly any of the large blankets have sold out and that must be over a week? Don't think that's ever happened before, has it?
I honestly believe they offended so many viewers over the £30k caravan that a shed load of people finally saw a different side to them. There will be a lot of youngsters who’s parents have been so badly affected by Covid19, financially, emotionally & they know the whole nation has really been through the mill & struggled & these two twats carry on like nothing has changed, showing off. This is the death of Ingham channel. They may pick up more views while travelling but surely any new viewers should just thing what the hell have I just watched🙄and won’t hang around, the standard of their daily vlogs is just so boring, everything about them is boring. I’m very doubtful they will even make enough from previous vlog views as most were aimed at children & they won’t get ad revenue. He’s a sexual predator, she is an enabler & between them I can’t wait to see them fail. My biggest worry is these kids are stuck with them for life, thankfully us lot aren’t.

Reactions: 32
This is how the locals feel about the “wild” campers ! Hope they receive some hate along the way !
DA461E16-E8AB-4B99-8269-70AD09138D5F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.