The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the views on their last couple of weeks vlogs seem to have bumped up massively! At least an extra 20k on each one since I last looked a couple of days ago?
However as they skipped a day, todays will definitely be a big one surely with all the ifam desperate to know what they have been up to .. ? Oops my mistake. Up 3 hours and 13k views 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They were approximately 15 miles away from me today. Missed a great opportunity to go spying there! Didn’t I ?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
What does that mean?
Fictional bok character. He looks like this 😂

I've got to say my two young children have eaten mostly fruit, yoghurt and cereal today as I've been poorly and just giving them what they wanted. But I have never resorted to giving my toddler a yummy so thanks Sarah - I feel better about my off day...

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It’s ThurSO you daft nag 🙄
She always says she's so excited about the next stop even though she can't remember what it's called or where they're going and has to ask Chris. Surely you'd do a quick check on google before filming

Reactions: 16
She always says she's so excited about the next stop even though she can't remember what it's called or where they're going and has to ask Chris. Surely you'd do a quick check on google before filming
Trust me. I live up here and it’s about as exciting as thrush. She’s deluded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah talking about the steps then saying she was probably boring us, then Chris not wanting to geek out over the castle. Ffs those are the things that we need to see more of in a travel vlog. They really are thick as mince.
The sad thing is though, that in the clip they inserted of Chris playing with Prinny I think I actually caught him let his guard down. He wasnt trying to be hip and sounded like a normal fella briefly

Unfortunately for Izzy but fortunately for people who do not make a mess of their children's futures. As long as they write a deregistering letter to the school they can legally home educate
I thought that home schooling involved a lot of monitoring which is why it wouldn't be suitable for travelling.Is shocking anyone can take their kids out of school and ruin their futures if they don't have the skills or ability to home school, especially at GCSE level. Can you picture Lazy successfully educating year 10s!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it so many times that Izzy is destined for low achievement and early motherhood. It is probably the only time I would be delighted to be wrong.
Sadly I agree but I honestly can’t ever see them letting her have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I think they are terrified of any of the children letting out the family secrets so they are slowly isolating them from everyone except themselves. It’s disturbing to watch. I feel quite worried for all the children. I also think it’s going to get rapidly worse. Even the most close & loving husband & wife would struggle to last a year cooped up in a travelling caravan with 4 children of such varying ages. It’s going to blow I can see it coming. Creepy & Lazy are neither close or loving, they are directors of Ingham Family Ltd who just happen to share a turkey baster, 3 children & a step daughter.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fictional bok character. He looks like this 😂

I've got to say my two young children have eaten mostly fruit, yoghurt and cereal today as I've been poorly and just giving them what they wanted. But I have never resorted to giving my toddler a yummy so thanks Sarah - I feel better about my off day...
I hope you feel better soon🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In the vlog tonight when Sarah produced the goods from the bakery, she described the breakfast wrap thingy and then said “oh no wait we’re not eating meat.” Chris said “oh yeah, I’m not eating that.” Wonder if they’re going to try the “let’s pretend to be vegan as that’s popular just now“, especially amongst van lifers. It’ll be as good as their eco warrior campaign 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You've misunderstood my point. I am fully aware that they exploit their kids in provocative and inappropriate ways but it is not right to be calling a child "seductive" and highlighting ways they are close ect .
the way I see it I personally find it very wrong to allow a 14 year old child to pose in the manner that Isobelle does,they could say shes innocent and yes she is but shes old enough for them to sit her down and explain why these poses can be misconstrued by the wrong type of person. I find it uncomfortable looking constantly at her tongue and the back of her throat, im of the opinion they actively encourage it knowing the viewers it attracts which makes me sick how this child is being exploited. I do get uncomfortable when comments are made about him and Isobelle but he must read here as does Sarah and still they do nothing its like they love the weirdos watching their daughter, any parent worth their salt would be telling her to just smile, Sarah loos at her children and sees massive pound signs. This is all just my personal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The views!!! Hahahaha he must be fuming!! Would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what delusional reason they have for this!! Surely they must know deep down that the end is nigh 😂😂
Give it a few hours and it will have miraculously shot up to 70k 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Give it a few hours and it will have miraculously shot up to 70k 🙄

Be interesting to see when they get back and he’s working ‘overtime ‘ on one of his 3am shifts,I reckon they triple what they are!! Scum!! Bet he was gutted this was his dream his money making scheme and it’s nose dived big time hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.