The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear they always pride themselves of vlogging for years without a break...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So basically they have decided to wait around the Wick area for the drone to be delivered, run out of places near by to 'explore' and decided to take the day off because they have literally 0 content. I hope he crashes the new drone into the sea on its first flight, that would definitely make good vlog footage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Here is the message Sarah sent Thomas. I have said this before and I will say it now, the way Inghams are using vulnerable adults and children to maintain their pathetic lifestyle aka chase their dreams is disgusting.

I am confused, if they are taking tomorrow off will they not post on Wednesday too? Or did she confuse Tomorrow and Yesterday? Because no vlog today means they took yesterday off
You can see she doesn’t usually bother replying to him. Something fishy

So basically they have decided to wait around the Wick area for the drone to be delivered, run out of places near by to 'explore' and decided to take the day off because they have literally 0 content. I hope he crashes the new drone into the sea on its first flight, that would definitely make good vlog footage 😆
Exactly. So the girls will be sat in the caravan bored shitless whilst Chris paces round waiting for his drone, Sarah reads her book and Isabelle minds the children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok no Vlog. But do not fear Tattle I’ve thought of a fun game for us all to play.

Make a VIDEO Title that Creepy would put up. Make it juicy and delicious and EPIC! Then explain it underneath with what actually happens in your imaginary video!

I’ll get you started...::

OMG! TEEN LOST OUR CAR KEYS IN THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Chris loses his Car Keys. Blames the kids. Makes them cry. Then finds them on the inside of his beanie.
DAD EATEN BY LOCH NESS MONSTER!!! THE KIDS WERE DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy decides to go for his yearly bath when they reach Loch Ness. Whilst he's swimming he suddenly feels something grab his toe. He screeches, starts flailing about. Isabelle runs and tries to save him. It turns out Creepy has some weeds wrapped around his toe.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
Don't mean to be mean but I cannot see Isabelle going to sixth form let alone go to University.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
TEEN SPOTS SOMETHING SOOPER DOOPER AMAZING! 🤩

Izzy walks to the beach with the typical funeral music in the background, she looks down to see a crab nesting on a washed up piece of Drone Ingham!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Baby & me has lots of stories today. That Thomas is a prime example of a vulnerable adult. Fostering this strange familiar relationship is not healthy. You can see he messages her all the time and they are ignored. The worst fan page is the wardrobe one 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
DAD EATEN BY LOCH NESS MONSTER!!! THE KIDS WERE DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy decides to go for his yearly bath when they reach Loch Ness. Whilst he's swimming he suddenly feels something grab his toe. He screeches, starts flailing about. Isabelle runs and tries to save him. It turns out Creepy has some weeds wrapped around his toe.
More like the Loch Ness monster is killed by the grease from creepys hair and hat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I may be wrong but I feel they do this kind of thing whenever the views are dropping - try to whip up a frenzy and have people adding views by looking at the day before s vlog to ask why. This coupled with Sarah's speech yesterday about how her favourite thing to do every morning was watch the vlog just stings of desperation. I'll give them one thing though, they are business savvy.

Reactions: 28
Here is the message Sarah sent Thomas. I have said this before and I will say it now, the way Inghams are using vulnerable adults and children to maintain their pathetic lifestyle aka chase their dreams is disgusting.

I am confused, if they are taking tomorrow off will they not post on Wednesday too? Or did she confuse Tomorrow and Yesterday? Because no vlog today means they took yesterday off
theyre pissed off with the criticism of some of the fam

Reactions: 16
You don't think this whole year of van life is because some news might be coming that could implicate him in a crime and by not being at home it will be harder for authorities to track him down esp if he's abroad. Just seems weird why any parent would agree to take their child away from school during the two years essential for GCSE's.
YES that’s exactly what I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So with no vlog and no comments to delete. Hi Creepy and Lazy, what tips would you like next???? I’ll go first with a question? Are you getting the £1k deposit back ???

How do you think the wild camping will go in Europe??? Will you only wash once a week?

The chavavan. You say it cost £30k but that

was on finance. So you lied no matter what but what’s the truth. You paid £21k cash or you had to take out finance and pay £30k.

Are you now realising how much of a waste it is and that you should haven bought an “RV” as it’s going to be a lot harder to find “wild camping spots” with the chavavan

But it’s all cool man as Chris you said you don’t need the money anymore. You don’t need YouTube as you are rich. But then Sarah says you do need it to pay all your bills so you’re not rich ????

And also you said you bought a house. You were so cocky and made a huge deal about it. But now no house????

It really isn’t your month.
-You accidentally spilled coffee,
- lost a house
- bought a chavavan you can’t drive
- paid a fortune for an RV (and you might loose the deposit)
- you forcing your family up to Scotland has decimated the channels viewing figures
- you have shown all you do is lie and cheat and can’t sell a destination so no future deals
- and you lost your drone

A bit tit then

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm calling it now: 'SURPRISING 8(?) YEAR OLD VISITING BEST FRIEND IN NEW ZEALAND' With wow and pow and arrows and probably Izzy in a bikini and open mouthed thumbnail.
I can just picture the friends` parents faces ,when the caravan of horrors rocks up to their front door ,creepster gets out woohooing and lazy knocks the door ,cackles and tells them it`s a SURPRISE visit Boy ,would i love it if they responded with lazys` favourite single fingered salute!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
What a cock. Absolutely revolting specimen.

What a bellend. Having a strop because he's been rightly called out. You should always credit someone when using their photos.

Little prick thought he could get away with it. No doubt he's taken his frustration out on the family again.
He still didn't actually credit the owner of the image 😠

Tee hee that was me 🤭 he's blocked me now though. Shame I'm not able to gloat on his page 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
He`s such a little b*tch! Chris ,you were guilty by your omission (that means you left out WHO took the second picture).Grhhh! When you think he can`t irritate you further!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.