The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I understood their world travel plans correctly? Is the plan for Izzy to fannyabout ‘homeschool’ for the entirety of year 10 - the first and most important year of GCSEs?
Please tell me I have misunderstood 🙏 as that would be very serious for Izzys future. Studying in the same tin can room that everyone else is shrieking, playing, cooking and snoring in. I mean she could have relied on blogging/Lego/ brand affiliations as a career if Creepy hadn’t cocked it all up, but I really think she now needs to have a solid education in the circumstances... unless maybe a job at the Pom Pom factory is on the horizon or even better at b&m, Lazy would drool over the staff discounts. Crikey she’d be in there every day. No, wait. She already is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he have both hands long? I play guitar, and I play a lot of Spanish/finger-style which means I do need to keep my right hand nails a bit longer than I'd choose to, and the left very short.

Drives Mrs. Conkers mad.........until I start to play😉
haha! I have no idea if he does...all I know is it won’t be to play guitar lol gives me the heebie jeebies 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
DAD EATEN BY LOCH NESS MONSTER!!! THE KIDS WERE DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy decides to go for his yearly bath when they reach Loch Ness. Whilst he's swimming he suddenly feels something grab his toe. He screeches, starts flailing about. Isabelle runs and tries to save him. It turns out Creepy has some weeds wrapped around his toe.
MOST DEVASTATING DAY EVER!! DAD BREAKS DOWN!! TEEN TWEEN ALMOST TWEEN&TODDLER CANNOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES!!!!!!!!

Creepys` drone doesn`t arrive ,and he flings himself over the Old Man of Storr and weeps.Lazy starts to rush to his side ,then remembers she`s too lazy to rush anywhere except the B&M sale The kids continue to eat their lunch of spam pasta .but Isabelle saves the day when she finds a spare tampon.Lazy then realises she must do what a good wife must ,and proceeds to insert it for him!.Everyone heads back to the van of horrors for the best hot chocolate ever tasted in their lives..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So yet again, the entire family had to put their needs aside for Creepy and his ego. I thought Sarah made it clear that she didn't want to stay?

What a twit.
Lazy probably told him to shut the duck up about going on about that bloody drone but then he most probably got his mumsie wumsie involved and she probably started giving her an earache to go along with her headache that creepy gave her🙄 Am I the only one who thinks that lazy and golden gran Jane don’t necessarily get along?
I mean, creepy is a huge mumsie wumsie’s boy😐 and Jane seems like the sort of mother who would quickly detest one of her son’s girlfriends or even wife through the smallest of things.
I don’t know about you guys, it’s just that irk I’m getting from lazy and mumsie wumsie’s relationship.
Hope they lose the drone again...😌🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I find funniest about this trip so far - they tried to claim they were “van lifers.” Within 2/3 days a few of us had realised that they had ripped the voiceover idea from a young couple, who are actual van lifers. What must have hurt them the must was that this couple have a very small amount of subscribers, yet we found them - compared to the inghams 1 million strong! Once we called them out on it, the voiceovers went, proving our theory. Chris and Sarah must have checked out all the van lifers, found small channels to see what ideas they could rip off them, never in a million years thinking tattlers would find out - we better than any official detectives out there 😂
Tattle life people could train the CID 😆

They make me cringe like fook when they say “ I bet that’s another van lifer” when a vehicle reverses to let them down a one way road . Or whenever they see people in an RV or caravan automatically assuming they are fellow VAN LIFERS !
CREEPY AND LAZY you are nooooooot van lifers you pathetic plebs ! They started selling alibaba stock and straight away claimed baby and me was a successful business. Creepy videos actual skaters and does his ONE TRICK and claims to be an aggressive skater. They barely hit 100,000 subs and called themselves a tv show ! They always speak like they are experts on everything ! This attitude certainly shows why they think they are pilots , doctors , actors , singers , teachers, middle class. Every person they encounter is either a hater or an ifam there are no inbetweens ! DELUSIONAL TWATS ! Thinking of them is doing wonders for my diet as every time I picture their smug faces or their weird teeth or think of their utter bullcrap I feel sick to my stomach and it puts me off my food

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He still hasn’t credited it though. He’s just admitted it’s not his. He’s not said who’s it is, or where anyone can see this amazing photographers work, or give them a follow etc

Chris is becoming a loose cannon, he’s a liability to their brand. He has been for a long time but he’s getting worse
Christ almighty all he had to do was type in a short @ with the photographer's name! Would have been quicker than that pathetic sulky whinge about us weirdos he posted instead. I hate his guts 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
haha! I have no idea if he does...all I know is it won’t be to play guitar lol gives me the heebie jeebies 😂
Nah, I don't think his long nails are for playing the guitar. Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?
The length of her arm is heavily photoshopped. It would come to her knees if she put that arm down by her side!
Especially ironic when matched with the caption about ‘embracing And loving your body’. Idiots.
Like Lazy embraces her size 18 by photoshopping herself slim and facetuning her fatness away? and Creepy embraces his ginger locks by continuously dying them black? To be fair, he does embrace his moobs, so there’s that.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have I understood their world travel plans correctly? Is the plan for Izzy to fannyabout ‘homeschool’ for the entirety of year 10 - the first and most important year of GCSEs?
Please tell me I have misunderstood 🙏 as that would be very serious for Izzys future. Studying in the same tin can room that everyone else is shrieking, playing, cooking and snoring in. I mean she could have relied on blogging/Lego/ brand affiliations as a career if Creepy hadn’t cocked it all up, but I really think she now needs to have a solid education in the circumstances... unless maybe a job at the Pom Pom factory is on the horizon or even better at b&m, Lazy would drool over the staff discounts. Crikey she’d be in there every day. No, wait. She already is.
I feel quite sorry for isabelle. Here the year 10's take their English gcses so they can concentrate on maths etc in year 11. She's going to be so far behind it's scary. Jobs are hard enough to get with good grades, couldn't dream of trying to with no grades.

Wake up Sarah this isn't about your future. You're a parent! The kids lives come 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.