The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he put the picture second and not first! 😂😂😂 cock
Yeah how stupid we are! He put the stolen picture second - we should have known that meant it wasn't his. Listen hear ya Creepy Ponce, that was never the issue. It was obvious it wasn't your picture you head. It was the fact you used it without crediting the owner. Ya greasy weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So yet again, the entire family had to put their needs aside for Creepy and his ego. I thought Sarah made it clear that she didn't want to stay?

What a twit.
I think that in some cases, Creepy says ‘jump‘ and Lazy says ‘how high‘

She doesn’t have a mind of her own which is very obvious when she’s going around stealing images for her designs, or copying other youtubers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, it's not a laughing matter but... Leeds City centre has been trashed with litter after a huge street party, I heard it MIGHT have been a celebration of the Inghams being out of the local vicinity after a lonnnng creepy greasy lockdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nah, I don't think his long nails are for playing the guitar. Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.
He has. He claims to have been guitarist and frontman of ‘his’ band, ‘The Adventure’, but we have seen zero evidence of this.

I’d suggest that is actually another absolute whopper, and that it is only Chris Delonge, the fantasy character he has invented, that plays guitar. Christopher Malcolm is as unremarkable, talentless and uninteresting as he always has been.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?
And again we have the stretch,:( If you`re proud of your body ,don`t keep doing these poses! What teen does this?Can`t any of them take a photo without the face pulling either ,it`s not a good look!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i hope it gets lost 😂
I hope he flies it a little too close to a Scottish military base & they send up their own drone & blast his tiny drone into a million little pieces 😂 oh I would pay to see the look on his face😩

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Have I understood their world travel plans correctly? Is the plan for Izzy to fannyabout ‘homeschool’ for the entirety of year 10 - the first and most important year of GCSEs?
Please tell me I have misunderstood 🙏 as that would be very serious for Izzys future. Studying in the same tin can room that everyone else is shrieking, playing, cooking and snoring in. I mean she could have relied on blogging/Lego/ brand affiliations as a career if Creepy hadn’t cocked it all up, but I really think she now needs to have a solid education in the circumstances... unless maybe a job at the Pom Pom factory is on the horizon or even better at b&m, Lazy would drool over the staff discounts. Crikey she’d be in there every day. No, wait. She already is.
Maybe she can sell her artwork for £12000 like Mia fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now we know where they are dumping their waste 😂
Disclaimer ** This is not my photo and this is not the Inghams but who cares 🤷‍♀️
6465141F-EBB6-428C-B480-E1FDBA0FD237.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What I find funniest about this trip so far - they tried to claim they were “van lifers.” Within 2/3 days a few of us had realised that they had ripped the voiceover idea from a young couple, who are actual van lifers. What must have hurt them the must was that this couple have a very small amount of subscribers, yet we found them - compared to the inghams 1 million strong! Once we called them out on it, the voiceovers went, proving our theory. Chris and Sarah must have checked out all the van lifers, found small channels to see what ideas they could rip off them, never in a million years thinking tattlers would find out - we better than any official detectives out there 😂
Ain't no detectives like the Tattle detectives!! 😂🔎🚨👮‍♂️👮‍♀️🚔👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Always wandering off together & do not forget their daddy - daughter date days - nights , skating dates & when the other girls where at dance she would go skating with him or stay home with him. Recently he’s done shots where it’s Isabelle and jace and obviously him as he is the one videoing them and just the way he films , the angles , the song choices and the General feel like he sees them as his little family and Sarah and the younger girls as add ons ! Unfortunate but necessary. It always screams WOODY ALLEN to me 😭
All of those 'secret missions' too

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Has the baby backpack been made redundant
Twice they have been on walks with Jace in it
I also think they’ve given up on the walks and stopped singing Kumbaya

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The same reason she rewatched yesterday’s vlog and films it in the next day and it wasn’t even funny. ZERO interesting content. Not even a little. Sadly wherever they “travel” they portray the place as boring and dull, even if it isn’t at all. Just look what they did to Disneyland Paris.
All of those 'secret missions' too
Secret missions that have never come to light publicly, not one of his other children have been on a daddy secret mission.

Reactions: 12
Gosh you guys have been busy took me 3 hours to catch up.

So I reckon there next plan but not a plan as they never plan or research!

Get back to Bradford after dropping the RV (motorhome) off.

Spend a week washing clothes ( shopping for new )
Taking nannaaarrr to whiterose (spend her pension on said clothes )

Then its straight of to MAN airport to fly to spain !

Yet again the chavavan of dreams is set to sit on the drive and they continue to pay the finance on it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nah, I don't think his long nails are for playing the guitar. Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.
He would be ‘selling out’ the biggest arenas with all the “ifam” haha playing guitar while doing his one skate trick along the edge of the stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh you guys have been busy took me 3 hours to catch up.

So I reckon there next plan but not a plan as they never plan or research!

Get back to Bradford after dropping the RV (motorhome) off.

Spend a week washing clothes ( shopping for new )
Taking nannaaarrr to whiterose (spend her pension on said clothes )

Then its straight of to MAN airport to fly to spain !

Yet again the chavavan of dreams is set to sit on the drive and they continue to pay the finance on it !
that's if they get to spain as parts have gone into lockdown

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.