The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
Is he for real! If it wasn’t intended to look like it was his own photo, then credit the actual photographer.

Reactions: 22
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
Utter f*ckwit!!!!!! He implied it was his by putting it in with other photos that he had taken!!! Would love to see how he would react if another "van lifer" used his precious drone footage for their Website or channel without mentioning where it came from - coffee would be thrown up and down every inch of the NC500!! Also, not only did he use the image without even the general courtesy of crediting the photographer, but he EDITED the image! You absolutely cannot take an artist's work and then edit it unless permission has been given to do that!! And now he's gone and credited the photographer because he's been caught out but he's credited it to an edited image - I.WOULD.BE.LIVID! God, I can't with this entitled pr*ck...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Didn't someone on here say that the drone footage they showed at the reservoir, pre NC500, was someone else's footage too?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Utter f*ckwit!!!!!! He implied it was his by putting it in with other photos that he had taken!!! Would love to see how he would react if another "van lifer" used his precious drone footage for their Website or channel without mentioning where it came from - coffee would be thrown up and down every inch of the NC500!! Also, not only did he use the image without even the general courtesy of crediting the photographer, but he EDITED the image! You absolutely cannot take an artist's work and then edit it unless permission has been given to do that!! And now he's gone and credited the photographer because he's been caught out but he's credited it to an edited image - I.WOULD.BE.LIVID! God, I can't with this entitled pr*ck...
He still hasn’t credited it though. He’s just admitted it’s not his. He’s not said who’s it is, or where anyone can see this amazing photographers work, or give them a follow etc

Chris is becoming a loose cannon, he’s a liability to their brand. He has been for a long time but he’s getting worse

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
He still hasn’t credited it though. He’s just admitted it’s not his. He’s not said who’s it is, or where anyone can see this amazing photographers work, or give them a follow etc
Unbelievable!! I just assumed when he was called up on it that he would have credited the photographer!!!! He truly seems to be lacking in any sort of social awareness and common decency... speechless

Reactions: 15
Title - WE CAUGHT OUR OWN DINNER AND COOKED IT WHILE WE WILD CAMPED!

Explanation - Went in Aldi bought a tin of Spam and cooked it in the Chavavan with Pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
AHH no vlog, what are all the "ifam" kiddies going to watch and fawn over 🙄 and now the fan page want proof that lazy pm'd one of them to let them know !! 😂😂😂 (Should she really be PM ing these children or vulnerable people ?)
it makes me laugh that the supposed die hard IFAM still get their name wrong and call them ingram

Hold me, it’s just like when Take That split up 😭😭😭
ive got a black armband on here tattlers please help

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is not the end. They won't give up they will carry on the tit show because they thrive attention of any kind.
They can’t give up until the bitter end because neither of them could get a proper job but looks like with the money drying up he won’t have a choice soon. Chris would be a laughing stock anywhere he worked and he knows it. He must be petrified at the thought with his past all over google.

Chris is a Walter Mitty charecter. He lives in a fantasy world, he was the ugly brother, bullied at school and couldn't get a decent job. By luck , he stumbled into this You Tube malarkey and suddenly he was adored by hundreds of thousands of young girls. Young, gullible girls who hung off his every word and idolized him. This was what he wanted back when he was that awkward teenager and he really believes his own hype, in his mind it's ok to come onto young girls, he doesn't view the world like normal people. He has glimpses of reality every now and then, and this is when angry Chris comes out, when anyone calls him out or criticises him he sees red and flips out. His world is beginning to crash down, the Ifam are starting to question him and are growing bored. There's lots of new vloggers popping up and the Ifam are jumping ship. They'll pull in some views whilst they travel abroad, they'll follow the usual pattern of beaches and water parks, theme parks and fast food and the views will creep up. But when the travels are over, the Ifam will just leave in droves. Chris will become that sad old drunk in his local pub, boring everyone with tales of when he was 'famous, he'll be a laughing stock and a lonely old man in a beanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
And I don’t mean this in a horrible way but the tin can is taking its toll on them. Isabelle’s skin is looking so spotty. Not to mention all their hairs so greasy.
So true! If they would have all cut it like normal people it wouldn’t be so difficult to manage. Completely impractical! So stupid of them too. Can you imagine the shower drain situation?? Clogged hair 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ally law is travelling around Scotland and he’s shown me more in 5 Instagram stories than the Inghams have in a week. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ive looked back but cant see anything, has he said something about the picture he stole and didnt credit. Ive seen some comments on here about kind of implying hes said something about it?

Reactions: 1
SOMETHING LICHERELLY AMAZING HAS HAPPENED! (Isabelle in the thumbnail with her gob open wearing s bikini)

The drone has gone wild swimming.

The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has Chris bought the latest volume of Now That's What I Call Funeral Music? I don't get why he thinks that kind of mournful 'in memoriam' style music fits the vlog. I think he's getting sombre ambient confused with relaxing soundtracks. The majority of the time he should be using relatively upbeat acoustic folky stuff for this holiday. Instead it looks like everyone in the video has died.
I laughed too much at this one! But it’s true! It’s like he accidentally uploaded his meditation music to the vlog for when he’s feeling frustrated that his wife is an old bat and he’s stuck with a large family instead of bouncing around with teen girls on a van trip following his rollerblading dreams.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.