The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just twigged. The morons have confirmed they are two days behind in their vlog 😂😂. Drone was supposed to arrive on Friday. This information was shared in Sunday’s vlog.
I wonder if they’ll stay 2 days behind so us tattlers won’t find out where they are going on the soooper mega Oh Em Gee adventure? Some of you guys are amazing at guessing where they are going before they actually leave and I bet Creepy and Lazy freak out about it
Their adventure will be another Europe one. They'll travel through France, Spain, possibly Portugal before heading along to Italy, then going through all the other European countries finishing with The Netherlands and Belgium and so on... Back to France for a quick stop at Disneyland Paris, then home to Bradford. Of course they'll see how many swimming pools and Lidls they can find on the way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow so did we witness the buying of views? At 5am it was only 12000 then literally 30 mins later it jumped to 42! Is creepy setting an alarm to check views early morn? And if 12000 is their true number.. Then wow.. They can't sustain a family on that. At. All.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's why Mummy Jane liked the picture. She's so proud of her big boy, Chrissy Wissy, being able to go to the toilet all on his own without her being there to wipe his bott-bott for him.

(Unless she is there in the background, of course. I still wonder if they're there, tagging along, to look after Prinny. Hi Steve!)
Nah, they're at home looking after the Chinese blanket empire and sending dodgy letters to people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow so did we witness the buying of views? At 5am it was only 12000 then literally 30 mins later it jumped to 42! Is creepy setting an alarm to check views early morn? And if 12000 is their true number.. Then wow.. They can't sustain a family on that. At. All.
Definitely, there is no way it went up that much overnight with genuine views. Chris must feel so good having to buy views 🤣 It’s over for them, their channel is dead 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Their adventure will be another Europe one. They'll travel through France, Spain, possibly Portugal before heading along to Italy, then going through all the other European countries finishing with The Netherlands and Belgium and so on... Back to France for a quick stop at Disneyland Paris, then home to Bradford. Of course they'll see how many swimming pools and Lidls they can find on the way.
Don't forget the rumour about trip to Lapland in December that got Lazy's big bloomers in a bunch 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why
“I didn’t research much”

No tit.

View attachment 187252
Why is everything so magical to this airhead? They’ve yet to show me anything magical!
Some beautiful scenery yes, magical No.

I’m quite sure If given half the chance he’d say the red light district in Amsterdam is magical too. Am I right Creepy?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just twigged. The morons have confirmed they are two days behind in their vlog 😂😂. Drone was supposed to arrive on Friday. This information was shared in Sunday’s vlog.
I wonder if they’ll stay 2 days behind so us tattlers won’t find out where they are going on the soooper mega Oh Em Gee adventure? Some of you guys are amazing at guessing where they are going before they actually leave and I bet Creepy and Lazy freak out about it
I'm not sure if they are 2 days behind, I can't see them being that clever. In her insta on Thursday she said they were having a rubbish day, on Fridays vlog we found out why, they'd lost the drone (rip) she said in that vlog too that they were having a rubbish day.
On yesterday's vlog which was filmed on Saturday she said they'd ordered a new drone on Thursday (he also said it on the lost drone vlog they'd ordered a new one) Lazy said they'd "missed the cut off for it to be delivered on Friday so it was going to be today (Saturday)" but they had an email to say delayed till Monday (ha ha)
I'm not sure they're that clever to remember all that tbh. I may be wrong but that's how I understood it.

Don't forget the rumour about trip to Lapland in December that got Lazy's big bloomers in a bunch 😳
Are they going to be chavavanning up to Lapland being that they're going to be on their year long adventure? 🤣 Now, that I'd love to see, ha ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I was talking to my girl about it all and she told me that the bare minimum amount of views youtubers are supposed to expect for a video is 10% of their subscribers. The Inghams aren't getting anywhere close to that these days, which leads me to think that people subscribe, then never watch or unsubscribe.

It's a shame, I wish that Youtube would have a pop up come up asking people if they wish to stay subscribed to a channel if they haven't watched any videos in a set amount of time, say a month or something. That would give a better indication of actual engaged subscribers. I know I am subscribed to channels that I never watch anymore and actually went through it last night unsubscribing from them.

Reactions: 23
When she poked her head out of van goes loves it just parking where we want i just thought of the travellers gypsy's that do it mind u they have bit more class
And Scotland has topped Maldives 🇲🇻 🙄
As much as Scotland is nice 👌
I know I'd love go Maldives but unfortunately some people have work so damn hard just for roof over their heads and can't go traveling for 8 weeks
I tell i couldnt cope with no family in tiny van no space or decent shower or any where to wash clothes id want explore not just drive one lay by to another

Reactions: 16
So now creepy thinks he is a history nerd, gee creepy anyone with internet and google can be a nerd you head. Been reading here much creepy!!!, suddenly you are now starting to give views of castles and reading off google the history of said castles.🤓.

just had a funny thought, wait till They buy kilts and try and talk with a Scottish accent. Oh dear Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 you have my deepest sympathies having to put up with this trailer trash 😭
Exactly my thoughts... it’s been said on here so many times as well as about Sassybelle and then, hey presto all of a sudden all this stuff starts happening in their vlog...!!
Imagine being 1.3 million strong you tubbers and having to scroll through Tattle to get ideas for content.... EMBARRASSING....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he’s meant to be the most humble man on youtube that cares about his ifam but is swearing and hurdling abuse? i can’t see their channel surviving come christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone know if paid-for views (ie not real) still bring in revenue for channels, or does YT somehow know they're fake? As in, is Creepy buying views just so it looks good rather than getting money out of it? I hope it's just the former.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.