The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s losing control...View attachment 187291
All laughing aside and we know what a joke he is But this isn't the way he should be relying to that comment, yeah OK comment probably wasn't Christopher's fave subject but his reply is just so low from a man who claims to be in public eye, totally and utterly unprofessional and above all how can he even begin to say he has a legal case when he responds like that? They will laugh him out of any legal office. If he's enjoying life and has ecerything he wants why does he feel need to respond and not just ignore and block. Man's an angry man who as you say is losing control. Carry on Christopher your showing your minimal ifam what your like and showing them that everything is tattlers have said for 2 years is, right. Thankyou Christopher malcolm have a good day, hope you get your drone that bores your ifam more.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was talking to my girl about it all and she told me that the bare minimum amount of views youtubers are supposed to expect for a video is 10% of their subscribers. The Inghams aren't getting anywhere close to that these days, which leads me to think that people subscribe, then never watch or unsubscribe.

It's a shame, I wish that Youtube would have a pop up come up asking people if they wish to stay subscribed to a channel if they haven't watched any videos in a set amount of time, say a month or something. That would give a better indication of actual engaged subscribers. I know I am subscribed to channels that I never watch anymore and actually went through it last night unsubscribing from them.
When you look at social blade though, they are pulling in 10% of overall views, just not on each day's vlog. I suspect the viewers they have watch a few vlogs at a time which drives up their total number. It's also why I'm so hellbent on telling people on here not to watch them! We're only helping their overall numbers which drives their ego and bank account!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You guys are so lucky to be in Europe and have such easy access to all those countries. In Australia we be flying 5 hours and we still in Australia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have they just started putting multiple adverts in their vlogs.
Think they`ve always had their fare share of ads but we know vlogs are dropping like crazy ,so could be they`re trying to regain some lost revenue.I`d just PLEAD with anyone considering watching them ,to ensure they aren`t subscribed.This way they won`t gain a penny.(y)😁.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You guys are so lucky to be in Europe and have such easy access to all those countries. In Australia we be flying 5 hours and we still in Australia lol
Or for us 3.40 hrs and we are in Bali.😃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ha ha, she's a very lot wrong, he doesn't dye his eyebrows, that's why he looks ridiculous! Shoe polish coloured hair and ginger eyebrows, ha ha
🤣 I think the ginger brows get the occasional dye job. It's those ginger lashes he does nothing to that make the whole ensemble look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have they just started putting multiple adverts in their vlogs. But I only get the add at the beginning of all my YouTube channels I watch
That is a really good question - I'm not sure how all this ad stuff works - do you get to choose how many adverts are included in your vlogs?

Reactions: 4
I was talking to my girl about it all and she told me that the bare minimum amount of views youtubers are supposed to expect for a video is 10% of their subscribers. The Inghams aren't getting anywhere close to that these days, which leads me to think that people subscribe, then never watch or unsubscribe.

It's a shame, I wish that Youtube would have a pop up come up asking people if they wish to stay subscribed to a channel if they haven't watched any videos in a set amount of time, say a month or something. That would give a better indication of actual engaged subscribers. I know I am subscribed to channels that I never watch anymore and actually went through it last night unsubscribing from them.
I wonder if you can buy subscribers as well as views :unsure: I tend to unsubscribe from someone when i get bored of the content

Reactions: 8
Haven’t watched the vlogs but have they done any hikes it’s seems all they do is drive 20mins stop look at how amazing , stunning and how beautiful the beaches are 🤦‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong I love Scotland and looking forward to visiting again in October but my god they are so boring no wonder the kiddie ifam are switching of 😂
Also I think creepy is losing it he knows the channel dying a slow death and the way he is responding to people’s questions is disgusting I would love for someone to beat the tit out of him its what he deserves 😡
With their channel not doing to well how the hell are they being able to travel for a year and still pay their bills etc etc 🤷‍♀️ Some think is very fishy happening and it’s not lazy 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 13
That is a really good question - I'm not sure how all this ad stuff works - do you get to choose how many adverts are included in your vlogs?
Yes creators are allowed to choose how many to put in when they are uploading.

Reactions: 7
I expect him to go full on Kanye West in the next year
Ive gone full Kanye West and worse...in privacy thankfully...its not pleasant but Chris kinda deserves it and i wouldn't usually say that after experiencing it! You can see his mental health deteriorating ( and that of his family) but he is doing nothing about it,no time off no calming down, no getting help . Its like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

I feel for his poor kids :(

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.