The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlanders are ‘licherally’ getting sick of this dirty camping sh!t.

"It is not wild camping. It’s dirty camping."

Couldn't have described the Ingham's any better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ive gone full Kanye West and worse...in privacy thankfully...its not pleasant but Chris kinda deserves it and i wouldn't usually say that after experiencing it! You can see his mental health deteriorating ( and that of his family) but he is doing nothing about it,no time off no calming down, no getting help . Its like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

I feel for his poor kids :(
I am sorry and I hope I didn't offend. I completely agree with you.

He does have a God complex, just like Kanye. Chris's stage is his YouTube platform so goodness knows what he is going to preach about next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
chris and sarah’s fake relationship is starting to show, he then takes his anger out on fans or neg truthful comments, if he surprised to see their channel still going by christmas

Reactions: 28
It’s not just the YouTube channel failing. The Alibaba blanket empire seems to have stalled as well. Her super duper restock of the AMAZING blankets that will sell out super duper fast are all still in stock, along with the teen and me crap she relaunched in June and told people not to hang around for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Think they`ve always had their fare share of ads but we know vlogs are dropping like crazy ,so could be they`re trying to regain some lost revenue.I`d just PLEAD with anyone considering watching them ,to ensure they aren`t subscribed.This way they won`t gain a penny.(y)😁.
So unless people are subscribed they get zero ad revenue?

Reactions: 2
So unless people are subscribed they get zero ad revenue?
If you don`t subscribe ,install adblock ,they can`t get anything.What they get if you watch ,unsubbed and re invidious i`m not sure.Not much anyway.I`ve also unsubbed from the few channels i watch.I mostly view movies on youtube ,or music videos.Refuse to give any "family" vloggers my subscription.They`re ALL selling their kids for a living.Wether i like them or not ,it will never sit right with me.:(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think there's a need to still say everyday to not watch the vlogs :LOL: I think people know by now after two years of it. Either watch on one of the lightweight youtube pages like https://invidio.us/ (where they still get the watch time but no ad money)

Or paste the video URL into a youtube downloader (loads come up when you google) to download and watch without giving watch time or ad money. If you're on android this is good http://tubemate.net/

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well they can duck right off with that idea 😳
I'm calling it now: 'SURPRISING 8(?) YEAR OLD VISITING BEST FRIEND IN NEW ZEALAND' With wow and pow and arrows and probably Izzy in a bikini and open mouthed thumbnail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I am sorry and I hope I didn't offend. I completely agree with you.

He does have a God complex, just like Kanye. Chris's stage is his YouTube platform so goodness knows what he is going to preach about next.
No not at all offended, dont worry :) I am so much better now but it does mean i can see some of the signs in others especially in the public eye where it is bound to be more likley. Id say i went a combo of Kanye and Britney lol 6 weeks sectioned in hospital got me to where i am now and i work really hard to stay well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you don`t subscribe ,install adblock ,they can`t get anything.What they get if you watch ,unsubbed and re invidious i`m not sure.Not much anyway.I`ve also unsubbed from the few channels i watch.I mostly view movies on youtube ,or music videos.Refuse to give any "family" vloggers my subscription.They`re ALL selling their kids for a living.Wether i like them or not ,it will never sit right with me.:(
I have youtube premium so i dont see any ads, but does that mean they still get the ad money do you know?
but recently stopped watching them and started to get my updates here

Reactions: 7
Tut tut! Chris I'm sure using language like that and calling the person a weirdo is punishable by law and can be classed as a hate crime! 😂😂😂
Not forgetting Creepy's words in the burgah rant "just one malicious communication carries a jail term"
Thank god for screen shots eh Creepster? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
His 'I'm glad someone is enjoying them' comment that one of you guys posted is possibly my favourite moment yet! Concrete evidence that he knows the views are dwindling and he is FUMING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus. Cut your fingernails you disgusting, dirty man. And sort your face out; why are you constantly taking selfies pulling these expressions like you are sitting there having a tit?! Genuinely flummoxed about his state of mind that he thinks he looks anything other than a total weirdo. His Instagram is some kind of parody, it must be ??
Edited to add - imagine you are on a trip away and then wondering where your dad or partner has gone. Then seeing they have climbed on the roof of your holiday home to take this picture. It isn’t normal 🤯
😂😂😂 Have you ever seen such a giant twit in all your life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
Taking her abroad for a whole year, I see that as a really controlling way to prevent her from doing any of that. How can she form lifelong friendships & meet a boyfriend if they have her out of school, away from her friends & isolated with just them in a caravan. Her mother doesn’t want any of the girls to have friends anymore. You see that a lot in families where sexual abuse is going on behind closed doors. Sorry but it’s true. He’s terrified of her growing up & speaking out about him. What they are doing is so unhealthy. Poor Isabelle, if I was her I wouldn’t go but I guess she may see it as a way of escaping her exams etc

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Who knew that out of all their scandals, Creepy being outed as a predator, Gruesome Granny grooming kids, leaving their kid on a beach, going on holiday to the Maldives mid-pandemic, Chinese blanket empire, etc. that all it would take to bring them down would be a boring as duck take on Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That is a really good question - I'm not sure how all this ad stuff works - do you get to choose how many adverts are included in your vlogs?
Matt does fitness did a video telling us how much he made On video and explaining how ads work.

you can choose if you just want an ad at the start or if you want to fill it with mid roll ads too

the influencers can also choose which type of ad they want.
1. The floating ad where the video carries on playing with the advert floating at the bottom
2. Ad where it cuts the video off and you have to watch but can skip after 5 seconds
3. Ad where it cuts the video off but you have to sit and watch the full ad for 30-60 seconds or whatever.

he said that anyone choosing number 3 are basically dickheads. Alfie and olly white seem to always use them... because they get more money. But obviously you risk pissing off your viewers and them clicking Off too.
chris seems to use the middle option but a lot of them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.