The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are gutted about Scotland’s views but are massively confident about the 30 grand caravan euro trip will bring back 100 thousand a day again as they seem cocky with it, I think I fam will be more interested in sun holidays too tho x
Of course the sun holidays will get them more views. Because Chris can bang Isabelle in a bikini on every thumbnail. It’s so so weird

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200719-223503_Instagram.jpg

Can imagine the atmosphere/tension when he got the email about delivery of the drone! 😬😬😬😬😬

20200719_222742.jpg
20200719_222729.jpg
20200719_222716.jpg
20200719_222659.jpg
l
20200719_222645.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
can’t for my life spell their name but stef and hannah’s channel is literally what the ingham family are wanting to be like, i didn’t realise that until now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thoughts on todays vlog...(when will this van life end 😩)

BAD NEWS TO START THE DAY...EXPLORING NOSS HEAD & SINCLAIR GIRNIGOE | VAN LIFE | NORTH COAST 500
- Izzy posing in the thumbnail...oh dear...poor girl going to be extremely disappointed when she realises she wont become a model...
-----------
- Also, views are still sinking like the titanic...I feel like they tried so hard to do this van life thing hoping that all these Americans will watch their vlogs about 'van life'. I often find van life videos rather informative, many couples, families etc who travel always seem to have this good balance of showing lots of things to do in the places they stay, a bit of info about the place, but also a bit of realty of family/van life. I know its a bit different but take 'Sailing La Vagabonde', Riley and Elena and their toddler Lenny sail all around the world, and I adore their vlogs. As full time travellers they always get the right balance of content, always tell us about where they stay, what they get up to and so on but also add in reality of 'boat life' like parts of the boat breaking, having to deal with storms, sailing in tough conditions etc.
But the inghams?? No wonder no one watches their vlogs, there is nothing informative, every vlog is a shambles and them whining about everything, theres nothing informative, no history, and its incredibly boring and unhelpful to people who may start watching them in the hopes they'll find some info about the NC500 route...how disappointed they must be.
Anyway onto the actual vlog....
-------------
- Why does everyone keep throwing the peace sign about...:rolleyes:
- You just knew the drone wouldn't arrive didnt you 😂 screaming ahahahaha. What a shame...😂
- Lazy cackling at the vlog....laughed more when I fell down the stairs :rolleyes:
- Creepy sounds like he's been reading wikipedia....well done mate you can read off the internet. 👏
- Another complain about the drone...:rolleyes:
- Sham the tide didn't go out and left them stranded on the rocks...NOW THAT WOULD BE QUALITY CONTENT 😂
- More sandwiches oh dear :sick:
- Wow so homeschooling is now reading off an information sign at a landmark...Wowwwwwwwww
- What is lazy wearing 😂 deffo from shein that....
- You just know tomorrows vlog is going to be lazy complaining about the wind through the night because they decided to park right on the coastline and they 'thought they were going to get blown away in the caravan' 😂
- 'Private beach'....more good advertising is that? Its just a public beach that no one else is at 😂
- Lazy's reflection is a fatttttttt lie...
- 'I could do van life full time' Sarah ingham 2020, someone please put that on a t-shirt....all she does in complain you know she wouldn't last longer than 2 weeks 😂
- Izzy having to to babysit Jace again...what a surpriseeeee :rolleyes:

And what another boring vlog that was....
I'm American and learned absolutely nothing from their vlogs... Oh wait that's a lie I learned what not to do. Honestly I wouldn't watch them even if I didn't know who they were. One watch and you can see how terrible their vlogs are. I honestly would never watch them again and look for more seasoned van lifers

Reactions: 20
Keep safe, tattlers or you’ll be force fed fried spam with soggy pasta!🤪
That spammy stuff even makes their special cheeseburger pasta dish seem appetising. I reckon you'd get better nutrition from sucking on his beanie than eating that spammy shite. (His actual beanie, not a euphemism!) :sick: 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just twigged. The morons have confirmed they are two days behind in their vlog 😂😂. Drone was supposed to arrive on Friday. This information was shared in Sunday’s vlog.
I wonder if they’ll stay 2 days behind so us tattlers won’t find out where they are going on the soooper mega Oh Em Gee adventure? Some of you guys are amazing at guessing where they are going before they actually leave and I bet Creepy and Lazy freak out about it

Reactions: 19
1595196602862.png

I just thought.... In that pic Lazy looks like the sturdy anchor unit in an acrobatic display team. I wonder if Creepy has been teaching them some moves from his Male Cheerleading Troupe days!

(OMG that never gets any less funny.....the thought of Creepy prancing about in lycra with his pompoms out 😂 )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is this photo from today? She looks like miss Trunchbull preparing to do the shot put

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jesus. Cut your fingernails you disgusting, dirty man. And sort your face out; why are you constantly taking selfies pulling these expressions like you are sitting there having a tit?! Genuinely flummoxed about his state of mind that he thinks he looks anything other than a total weirdo. His Instagram is some kind of parody, it must be ??
Edited to add - imagine you are on a trip away and then wondering where your dad or partner has gone. Then seeing they have climbed on the roof of your holiday home to take this picture. It isn’t normal 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Does jace ever where proper shoes? This whole holiday the only thing I’ve seen him wear is wellies

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
....why are you constantly taking selfies pulling these expressions like you are sitting there having a tit?!
That's why Mummy Jane liked the picture. She's so proud of her big boy, Chrissy Wissy, being able to go to the toilet all on his own without her being there to wipe his bott-bott for him.

(Unless she is there in the background, of course. I still wonder if they're there, tagging along, to look after Prinny. Hi Steve!)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There is a vlog called crazy catermaran boat party. At the end of the vlog creepy kisses all the girls in their beds . Esme and Isla got a quick peck like a nano second . Then with Issy he lingered for about 2 to 3 seconds . It proper made me feel sick 😷.
I actually feel sick, you are right he lingers over Isabelle to kiss her a lot longer than his own 2 daughters. It’s very noticeable. Given what we know now I feel very worried for her. Well done for spotting this. It speaks volumes. Creepy you are one sick duck! Run away & keep running but don’t take your children with you you bleeping wimp. Dirty bastard. Sorry for the language but omg these old vlogs of theirs are very telling. Is it guilt that has aged you creepy cos you look like an old man now compared to 4 years ago. Look what your actions have done to your family! For God’s sake Lazy wake up & leave this sicko. Protect your 1st born. Everyone needs to watch this video Crazy Catermaran Boat Party. All in plain sight🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've got to say, Esme is the ONLY entertaining thing about these vlogs! She is comedy gold and I reckon she has their number!!!
I have to agree! I honestly think Esme eating her sandwich without a care in the world during the drone rant, is my favourite ever "Ingham moment"! And it's gonna be tough to beat!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.