The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sick, you are right he lingers over Isabelle to kiss her a lot longer than his own 2 daughters. It’s very noticeable. Given what we know now I feel very worried for her. Well done for spotting this. It speaks volumes. Creepy you are one sick duck! Run away & keep running but don’t take your children with you you bleeping wimp. Dirty bastard. Sorry for the language but omg these old vlogs of theirs are very telling. Is it guilt that has aged you creepy cos you look like an old man now compared to 4 years ago. Look what your actions have done to your family! For God’s sake Lazy wake up & leave this sicko. Protect your 1st born. Everyone needs to watch this video Crazy Catermaran Boat Party. All in plain sight🤢
Theres another video at disneyland paris (I think!) when he grabs her and kisses her on the lips and sort of holds her there.

He also had hold of her chest in the video where they suprised her with Prinny.

What will happen with Jaces 1 yr check? Is that something that the health visitor will be chasing up or does it not matter if they dont attend?

Reactions: 11
Theres another video at disneyland paris (I think!) when he grabs her and kisses her on the lips and sort of holds her there.

He also had hold of her chest in the video where they suprised her with Prinny.

What will happen with Jaces 1 yr check? Is that something that the health visitor will be chasing up or does it not matter if they dont attend?
Its optional but my daughter's one went ahead (by video call due to covid)

Reactions: 4
See how clean and smart they all were? What happened? They've looked like scruffs for a while so the "van life" is no excuse.

Reactions: 9
Let's hold a moment's silence for the latest vlog with a measley 12K views after 11hours 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Erm
Going into Scotland before you were meant to
‘Wild camping’ in places you weren’t meant to
Stealing peoples photos and using them as your own
Flying drone in no drone zones.

a few rules you’ve broken Sarah darling.
Lighting fires illegally,
Probably taking prinny to dogfree areas
Parking over ight illegally
Probably disposing of toilet illegally
Just the fact you go into an area travelling who are valiantly fighting covid just because it's now possible says it all.
Her comment is just another lie or her version of reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So now creepy thinks he is a history nerd, gee creepy anyone with internet and google can be a nerd you head. Been reading here much creepy!!!, suddenly you are now starting to give views of castles and reading off google the history of said castles.🤓.

just had a funny thought, wait till They buy kilts and try and talk with a Scottish accent. Oh dear Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 you have my deepest sympathies having to put up with this trailer trash 😭

Reactions: 16
This trip has been nothing short of an epic failure. They could have done so much more than bad drone shots of beaches and more beaches. This little snippet was posted today on a page I follow. More interesting and factual than a week's worth of Mingham drivel

Let's hold a moment's silence for the latest vlog with a measley 12K views after 11hours 😭😭😭
Ok in one hour it's jumped to 43K 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This trip has been nothing short of an epic failure. They could have done so much more than bad drone shots of beaches and more beaches. This little snippet was posted today on a page I follow. More interesting and factual than a week's worth of Mingham drivel

Yes I noticed this massive jump. Sad thing is they buy views TO TRY to look relavant but even sadder it is because they can't admit to themselves that reality is so many have got bored of this family. The views will go up when they next start the adventure but again people will get bored. The Inghams true colours have shown. They are angry, passive aggressive, show offs and desparate and ifam are waking up. Funny how house sale fell through at start of this adventure what timing to know they were lying and they couldn't afford to move, and travel so they choose travel than being stuck at home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Still only showing 12k for me 😂 at 1.10pm

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Can someone just summarise the two days behind thing? getting so confused when when they did / didn’t order it and when is / meant to arrive 😂

Reactions: 2
Sarah and chris
Please stop droneing on about your drone you lost through your own stupidity and fault it's your problem noone else's.
Secondly you ordered the new one knowing full well your circumstance and we all know items can be delayed right now as some REAL workers are being over worked or under staffed due to a pandemic you wish to of disrespected. You say you can't wait etc NOW YOU KNOW HOW YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEL WHEN YOU FAIL TO SEND OUT YOUR ITEMS LATE AND YOU LAUGH IT OFF BLAMING YOUR SUPPLIERS, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOUR CUSTOMERS DON'T MIND WAITING FOR ORDERS THEY'VE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.
STOP THINKING YOUR ABOVE EVERYONE, YOUR NO LONGER YOUTUBES POPULAR CHANEL YOU'VE BEEN OVER TAKEN BY SO MANY. YOUR BACK NOW WITH US A NORMAL AVERAGE FAMILY OH WAIT AVERAGE FAMILIES DON'T HAVE ALL YOUR ALLEGATIONS AND DISGUSTING FAMILY REPUTATIONS, YOUR BENETH MANY GET IN THE LINE AND WAIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.