The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known them to push for vlog views so much before... they must really want to entertain us because that's their only reason for vlogging 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 189511
I`m sorry but toddlers are toddlers.I love children but think only mine or family kids were cute.Sorry Lazy ,but you seen one kid on youtube ,you seen a dozen..

Reactions: 16
An
Rural spot? No lazy! You were sandwiched between the A9 and the railway into Inverness. Daft bint 🤦‍♀️
And starting a fire on what may be private land? They wouldn’t have the common sense to carry an Ordnance Survey Map, there is probably an app these days. I guess the landowner wouldn’t be best pleased, I hope he turned up with a bloody shotgun! Creepy would tit himself being confronted by a proper manly man😂 Their lack of respect really pisses me off😤Haha I just had a thought, you know how they use their drone illegally all the time, it would be hysterical if one of their neighbours on the street hid in their own back garden out of sight & sent their drone down the road to have a peep through creepy & lazy’s kitchen window on their first day back at home😂I imagine they wouldn’t be best pleased that someone had broken the drone law on their property! (Please don’t try this at home, I am not advocating breaking the law) but can you imagine the look on their faces to see a drone hovering outside their patio doors😂😂😂I hope I don’t get in trouble for this (sorry, just my imagination)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did you notice yesterday kids had no socks on and shoes way to big slipping up and down. You watch vlogs views go up when they travel Europe if they can get in as lot them closing again but be same old pools eating out same old screams
Butlins here predominantly opens next Monday.According to my friend ,who does all the ordering ,they will operate on a ticket system (Unless lockdown happens again).So people with small children ,who want to swim ,go to the fair rides ,they`ll be given a time slot ,and just have to wait their turn.Her nieces are excited as they`re going to Disneyland Paris next Month.The info sent to their parents was much like Butlins.Can`t see it being a great time.Personally i`d cancel and wait until next year.Do they realise we`re not out of this pandemic yet?SO totally oblivious to it all.Also wonder if come Friday they`ll be wearing masks whenever they go in shops?? Would make good viewing seeing them get a fine if they "forgot".WOn`t help you lazy ,or your creep of a husband..

Reactions: 14
If anyone fancies a jolly old lol, went to old creepys insta, and he’s put the rest of his tit photos back up - going back to like 2015.

some stand out posts -View attachment 189580View attachment 189582
Creepy needs to understand he has not ‘bought’ a house. He is only ‘buying’ a house through a ‘mortgage’. He will have bought it when the mortgage is fully paid off and the lender is removed from the Land Regustry Title. Then and only then will C M and S L Ingham have bought a house. Will this ever happen - I suspect not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A
Well thanks for this 2 week tit show I live in Scotland and am proud of my country but this NC 500 trip has done nothing to highlight the route. Every day was the same boring views of castles, lochs and lay-by's non of the towns/villages were ever shown apart from fort William, another tattler mentioned they missed out on the east coast of Scotland which indeed from Inverness down has many nice towns to visit and lighthouse in the sea (bell rock) off the Angus coast, Fife with st Andrews and lovely wee villages down to Edinburgh but even they would make that look shite so probably glad they didnt please leave Scotland by the nearest avaliable exit and please never return thank you
Absolutely spot on! Scotland is one of the most beautiful places on planet earth, I used to stay in North Queensferry & I have been visiting friends & family there for over 50 years. The way these two planks have portrayed Scotland is criminal & anyone who visits is in for such a treat, they will fall in love with the country & the Scottish people💔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the way I see it I personally find it very wrong to allow a 14 year old child to pose in the manner that Isobelle does,they could say shes innocent and yes she is but shes old enough for them to sit her down and explain why these poses can be misconstrued by the wrong type of person. I find it uncomfortable looking constantly at her tongue and the back of her throat, im of the opinion they actively encourage it knowing the viewers it attracts which makes me sick how this child is being exploited. I do get uncomfortable when comments are made about him and Isobelle but he must read here as does Sarah and still they do nothing its like they love the weirdos watching their daughter, any parent worth their salt would be telling her to just smile, Sarah loos at her children and sees massive pound signs. This is all just my personal opinion.
I am with you on this ! She used to complain about being cold all the time but lately she’s dressed in very short shorts and barely there tops and we have had a mostly cold summer proven by everyone else in coats and joggers. The poses are what you would expect from skinny underwear models not a sturdy teenager, They definitely know who would be wanting to see her like that and it’s not the 10 year old ifam ! I would hate to see how she dresses when the cameras are off with creepy in such close proximity. Makes my skin crawl. Sarah should be telling her to cover up in front of Chris never mind all the perverts watching online. It’s getting so that the sexual attention is the only attention she’s getting and that will have disastrous results :( on one hand treating her like she is 5 but then dressing like she looking for the wrong attention! So fooked up ! I dread to think where all this will end.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Izzy I know we all make questionable clothing choices as teens but those shorts look like a nappy...
I really can't comment on teenage fashion because the stuff I used to wear back on the 90s was awful! My dad's friend was a very short fat man and for some reason I loved these trousers he wore that looked like something Rupert the bear would wear. Anyway, he was going to give them to the charity shop and I said nooooooo! I want them! I used to wear them too. They were massive around the waist and I used to wear them with my dad's belt. I thought I looked stunning and my parents were ashamed. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I really can't comment on teenage fashion because the stuff I used to wear back on the 90s was awful! My dad's friend was a very short fat man and for some reason I loved these trousers he wore that looked like something Rupert the bear would wear. Anyway, he was going to give them to the charity shop and I said nooooooo! I want them! I used to wear them too. They were massive around the waist and I used to wear them with my dad's belt. I thought I looked stunning and my parents were ashamed. 😂😂😂
We’ve all done it. I had multicoloured patchwork suede hot pants with flower shapes cut out of them ...., in the early ‘70’s. Fortunately the photos that survive are safely in my loft. I’d be passed myself if they were posted all over the internet for all to witness.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was howling when they panned the camera for a scenic shot of a scotrail train 🤣🤣 Oh how they’re highlighting all Scotland has to offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And they couldn’t afford a few nights stay somewhere that had a bath or shower? I don’t give a tit if the parents don’t shower but to not provide a place for your children to bathe is child neglect, end of. Their parenting is beyond shocking! No wonder everyone has looked so dirty. As always Tattlers we’re right.
So they’ve been going on the beach nearly daily and not had a shower? That caravan and the beds will be full of sand and mud

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They haven’t had hot water? How the chuff have they been washing that baby? He’ll have much more sensitive skin. He has no say in anything and deserves a proper wash with wearing nappies :-(

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.