The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
v
Well thanks for this 2 week tit show I live in Scotland and am proud of my country but this NC 500 trip has done nothing to highlight the route. Every day was the same boring views of castles, lochs and lay-by's non of the towns/villages were ever shown apart from fort William, another tattler mentioned they missed out on the east coast of Scotland which indeed from Inverness down has many nice towns to visit and lighthouse in the sea (bell rock) off the Angus coast, Fife with st Andrews and lovely wee villages down to Edinburgh but even they would make that look shite so probably glad they didnt please leave Scotland by the nearest avaliable exit and please never return thank you
very very true :cry:

Reactions: 6
Just booked a night in a campsite this weekend in a beautiful area that got a grand total of 30 seconds (and that’s being generous) screen time in an Ingham family vlog the other week and I can’t wait! Honestly they have not done justice to our wonderful country at all.
The bit of the A9 they showed in tonight’s vlog is honestly one of my favourite parts of that drive and they just showed it out of the van windows and didn’t stop! There’s definitely a lay-by. It takes my breath away every time.
Can’t wait to find out where they get parked in Edinburgh 😂 it’s hard enough in a car!!!

This is the route, officially you are supposed to start and finish in Inverness. They started near Applecross and should have ended there too but instead they finished in Inverness.
I know I'm being petty, lol, but no, they haven't done the NC500 🤣
They’ve done the NC420 (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Plus brand deals when they got them, plus merch, plus baby and me...

Social blade I’ve seen influencers say the middle figure is about right ... so going on theirs they are making about £92k a year which is a lot but not when it’s between 6 of you. Paying for £30k caravans, mortgages, private school, drones you’ve flown off a cliff 😂 etc
A little light reading for us tattlers inghams in comparison to dad girls on social blade

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Even in their worst months they've still been making a 10k profit. Joe's stuff is totally different as it's lives and his whole channel got a huge boost but the money from just the "PE" stuff was donated. They're still earning a fraction of what they used to though, but far more than either could ever earn in a job.
Just pisses me off how it's not just the parents working in this "job" it's the kids too. Almost as if the parents are riding on the coat tails of their children. Dragging them to Dubai for work (Chris's words) instead of them being at school; I'm surprised there aren't laws against that.

Reactions: 12
Just pisses me off how it's not just the parents working in this "job" it's the kids too. Almost as if the parents are riding on the coat tails of their children. Dragging them to Dubai for work (Chris's words) instead of them being at school; I'm surprised there aren't laws against that.
Well according to sarah and Chris Isabelle is set for life. So i assume they mean they put 1/5th of every penny they earnt away for her? Which should now be 1/6th

so even 100k a year is only £16-17k each.
I’m sure Chris pays himself a huge extra chunk for all that editing he does though?

Reactions: 9
The Ingham Family #113: All those bought views, the foos just won’t admit their van-life is a total snooze.

Reactions: 12
This is the route, officially you are supposed to start and finish in Inverness. They started near Applecross and should have ended there too but instead they finished in Inverness.
I know I'm being petty, lol, but no, they haven't done the NC500 🤣
Well they went as far as Urquhart Castle which is actually still closed!!

They have done nothing on this trip, I thought they would have at least taken the kids on Loch Ness on one of the Cruises. But they haven’t spent very much cash with any local businesses in Scotland - I doubt the £13 for a macaroni pies and cream cookies is going to keep them in business.

C61A61AD-A535-4D46-B27D-613686B46FD2.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Think they are planning to try and get a refund by claiming they couldn’t get hot water the whole trip?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You can see where they've spent hundreds of thousands of pounds. School fees were £25k a year for the two girls, I can't remember how long they were there for but at least 2 years plus an extra one for Issy, so over 60 grand? Cars, holidays, caravan, deposit for a house( which based on their sale price would now be worth less than they paid for it), all of that hideous furniture. The amount of electrical equipment they buy. The Australia holiday wasn't sponsored and I can't remember how much it was worked out to be, but I think was over £20k?

Sarah admitted she went supermarket shopping every day and spent over £30, then the coffees, the takeaways, the meals out. We've no idea what extra expenses they have, I suspect there's a lot more than they let on, but they let it slip through their fingers.

And one of their huge expenses was Levi's solicitors, to attempt to shut everyone up. Letters sent to everyone from small YouTubers to actual Twitter themselves!!! They were only earning decent money for under 2 years, but haven't really changed their spending habits. They also started with nothing. They were in a rented house and had to save up for years to pay for their honeymoon, so not like they had any house equity or savings. I think there's at least £250,000 spent there that they are not going to see a return on.
Good point about the solicitors fees; I think just one letter cost them £5k? That was another one from a leaked text from Sarah.
There you go; that's the millions accounted for then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was sure it was going to be Macdonalds given the gurn of high excitement flushing Lazy’s fat face. All the natural beauty of Scotland and interesting sites to see and she’s been in second heaven three times.
The Christmas shop
The bakers
Starbucks
It really is desperately sad that she gains so little from the opportunities that have unexpectedly fallen at her feet thanks to a bit of good fortune from posting on YouTube
Don’t forget the very first time she was in heaven on this trip. When she went to Go Outdoors. Genuinely not sure I’ve ever seen her so happy before 😂
CB119525-E647-42DC-BFC9-993546AAA76F.png

318EC0CD-A198-456B-9D73-4C38662A39FD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Found their returns here. Huge drop income over last 2 years plus large debt to revenue. They also have missed the deadline for their 2020 return.

The jist of it seems to be they made a fortune from some of their earlier vlogs, blew the lot and never paid the tax man ....and have been trying pathetically to recapture those earnings ever since
View attachment 189455

From this thread: https://tattle.life/threads/the-ing...sk-to-boohooing-in-a-corona-mask.5178/page-26
Oh one of my absolute favourite thread titles ever !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was 12 thou views in 2 mins the first time my kids watched them was a Disney cabin I swear I remember having one those moments when your like it’s weird 12 thousand people doing something at the exact same time As you thought

Title says finishing is that it are they done? are they giving up a bit early and pretending they were coming home now anyways?
Still not hit 12,000 views 4 and a half hours on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family 113 Boring life, stuck in the rv with Creepy and his lazy, unwashed wife

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are laws against it....they probably just pay the fines

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.