The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d tend to believe you with the drone thing as they definitely do just make up stuff.

however, creepy’s trembling bottom lip and if looks could kill when Sarah laughed about the engine makes me think he genuinely lost it
I'm not doubting he lost it. I'm doubting the delivery was delayed as long as they say. I reckon they said they had to hang around longer but reality was they were making their escape. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
U

I find the writing on this picture very disturbing
I find the whole Ingham fan thing very creepy, I think there are a load of accounts owned by grown men who are paedophiles hiding behind accounts made to look like they are child fan accounts. The way they write gives them away. Creepy & Lazy both know this & they allow it to continue, this makes them both very dangerous & negligent parents. They hand their kids out on a plate for money in the bank. They are sick in the head & those children are not safe in their care. That is my opinion. I truly hope none of them are ever kidnapped by a paedophile but if they are there are two parents who will be blamed for not safeguarding their children & let’s face it the cup of evidence is overflowing!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I actually LOVE a good cosy blanket and even in the summer you can find me snuggled under one on the sofa (unless it's really hot) but all my blankets are like a tenner max from Primark. I just checked out the site there and, although some of the designs are lovely, nearly £50 for a blanket is insane.
Don't be fooled her designs are stolen....

Reactions: 13
So joe wicks has revealed 80 million views has = £580.000 didn’t Inghams have 61 million on one vlog? They’ve got money then!!

Reactions: 11
So joe wicks has revealed 80 million views has = £580.000 didn’t Inghams have 61 million on one vlog? They’ve got money then!!
If they still had that in the bank, that's an income of about £89 a week each, if they never spend any of the lump sum. They're going to need to have earned and kept a hell of a lot more to be anywhere near what you'd need to go to university, buy houses and cars for the kids or replace theirs, go on holiday, pay a mortgage/mortgages, survive interest rate falls etc.

Still, Creepy says they're 'set for life', and I believe him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I do worry about Jace, he never seems happy, always grunting, I wonder if he is constantly tired, sugar gives you a high then a massive slump which makes you feel sluggish, the amount of sugar his body is trying to process is insane, a health visitor would be horrified at his diet.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A question for the people who have been watching for a long time: is there any evidence of them eating even a single vegetable? I can't believe they haven't all got scurvy and diabetes at this point.
When they first started Youtube, Isla's favourite thing to eat was a plate full of carrots! It's a shame really that nobody will cook them for her anymore! It's pure laziness, because you can buy fresh carrots ready peeled and chopped, they only have to be put in a bloody saucepan to be boiled. Even Isabelle should be capable of that, not that she should because she isn't the mother, but they are all bone idle now!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Joe Wickes money included t-shirt sales as well. I think they had enough for a decent deposit on their mortgage, but as their stats have gone down, they've struggled to pay for the mortgage payments and private school, hence trying to free up some equity with the sale. They probably can't remortgage because their income has plummeted and stuck with high interest rates too. I'm guessing they have used tax money to buy the chavavan as HMRC have allowed people to file later. I think they have gambled it thinking that their views will pick up and they'd make the £30k back before they need to pay for last tax year.

It's pretty easy to figure out their lives when you start unpicking it. I am fairly sure that they aren't sending their kids back to school because they can't afford it rather than any other reason. And I can understand why, it's a lot of money for 2/3 kids to go private.

They need to dial their lives back to basics. They have both aged 10 years in the last year.

I do worry about Jace, he never seems happy, always grunting, I wonder if he is constantly tired, sugar gives you a high then a massive slump which makes you feel sluggish, the amount of sugar his body is trying to process is insane, a health visitor would be horrified at his diet.
Yep me too, he must feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they still had that in the bank, that's an income of about £89 a week each, if they never spend any of the lump sum. They're going to need to have earned and kept a hell of a lot more to be anywhere near what you'd need to go to university, buy houses and cars for the kids or replace theirs, go on holiday, pay a mortgage/mortgages, survive interest rate falls etc.

Still, Creepy says they're 'set for life', and I believe him.
Youtube/selling tat is a very unreliable income, it has been clear since March at least that they have a lot less money to spend looking at presents and also having the big present for Esme and camping experience in the garden gifted from the companies (so many needy kids could have benefited from this grrr!) They don't spend money on anything decent i.e clothes food, gifts and rely on begging for a lot
Also i don't believe them at all that the spent £30,000 on that caravan, much more likely it is on finance and appears that way as it is priced online at £21,000 so may owe £9,000 in interest. Wouldn't be surprised if they send it back
A lot of youtubers live off credit/loans/finance and mortgages and don't seem to have much collateral to fall back on. Also looks to me like their 'dream home' fell through a they were denied a mortgage probably due to unreliable income and unaffordable price. But Creepy is insisting they can afford to buy 2 house hahaha dream on

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope, they aren’t even millionaires. Whatever they had hadn’t been invested wisely & in creepy’s response to Alfie Days (sorry if I’m getting names wrong) creepy said they were struggling for money & struggling to pay school fees. They stupidly thought it would last forever & it may have done but for creepy not having any self control around young girls, being unfaithful to his wife & children & bragging about his £30,000 caravan in the middle of a global pandemic. Oh wait, I hear the most perfect song for creepy to give to lazy on his departure, it’s Level 42 & it’s called It’s Over. YouTube it with lyrics😂They’re losing a million views a month & if that trend continues through July their income from views alone will have halved OUCH

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have over 520m views in the total time they have been on Youtube.... someone get the calculator out please!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.