Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t stop thinking about that troll account the other night that came on to say that us sharing our opinion on the Ingham‘s is against the law. I looked at their account and they were commenting some pretty mean things about family fizz, my guess is that was Chris or Sarah behind that account and talk about family fizz on tattle because they are jealous of their success. Anyway, I guess we’ll all be going to jail soon because it’s apparently illegal to have an opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

thegreencow

VIP Member
Oh here we go again. Was lovely to have a couple of days off from hears Lazy's screeching and Creepy's creepy eyes.

ESMÉ'S 11th BIRTHDAY MORNING OPENING PRESENTS!

Vlog starts with shots of Esme's birthday cards and presents. Jace crawls up the stairs to the cinema room where Creepy and lazy wake the girls up by singing 'happy birthday'. We even get a 'wooohoo' at the end. Lazy says it's a weird birthday where she isn't officially 11 until late in the evening. They joke that she isn't allowed to open her presents until after 8:18 that evening. Esme had a special request to have her last night aged 10 with all her sisters so they're I the cinema room. Creepy has put a hat on Prinny and says she's a winny woo. Isabelle always volunteers to sleep on the floor. Just because she volunteers it doesn't mean she has to.

Everyone sings happy birthday as Esme walks into the living room. She walks in and hugs a tone deaf Lazy. It's the usual mountain of presents. Esme chooses to open her cards first.

First present is a fondue kit. Jace eats his breakfast. Time lapse of Esme opening more presents. Next present shown is a paint your own galaxy rocks. Lazy pans down to the pile of presents on the floor, including a makeup organiser and makeup. Next present Isabelle says looks like a joint of gammon but it's wireless headphones. Granny Jane and Hi Steve get her some Top Model books. Lazy woohoos as Esme opens slime.

Lazy says the next present might be a bit random but Esme has asked for them so she bought them; it's the vests. She seems more appreciative of these than the rest of her gifts so far. Lazy then films Jace and says he is occupied by a banana. Next gifts are bath bombs with gems inside, a stationary kit, a folder to put art in when they travel, pop sockets and a marble pattern phone case. They realise that Esme has had her phone case on for one year today because she got her phone and the phone case on her last birthday. Lazy says it was worth £7 but it's a bit dirty now so she definitely needs a new one. Have these people never heard of a electronic disinfectant wipe to clean dirt off things like phones and phone cases?

Next gift is a pixel jewellery kit because Esme is very creative and loves doing things like that. She opens a spray water bottle next. Another time lapse of Esme opening presents. Another gift, another slime kit and Creepy says it's only an outdoor toy. Another shot of Jace and Lazy shows us he has thrown food on the floor. Lazy says Esme can do the slime kit today and Isla says 'yay'. Last time I checked it was Esme's birthday, not hers. Another stationary set. All the girls have been wanting a travel tray for the car to rest their papers and colouring on so Esme has been given one.

Esme opens a duct tape kit. They tried to keep Jac at the top of the room to keep him out of the room but he's out of the high chair now and wants to clean up the cheerios with his hoover. Cackle. Cackle. Next gift is a bracelet making kit. Jace walks in front of the camera and Lazy says the time lapse is ruined.

It wouldn't be an Ingham daughter's birthday without an LOL doll so Esme gets to OMG Doll she really wanted. Jace is holding a globe bouncy ball Esme got for her birthday and Lazy tells him to move out the way. Cackle. Another OMG Doll.

Last couple of presents. Lazy tells Esme to open the little clear one first and they're earrings from Granny Jane and Hi Steve. Esme is really excited about the next present and Creepy does his creepy laugh. The gift is a frost dragon on Adopt Me. Isla says she's been excited about it for ages and Lazy can't believe Esme is so excited about a virtual pet. Esme says she will never trade it and Lazy says she better not.

Creepy passes Esme a card and it's her final gift. There's a lot of money inside the card. Jace pulls Esme's hair and Lazy cackles. The card is from Creepy and Lazy. Esme wanted a shopping day for her birthday so the money is pretend money and Lazy is taking Esme shopping to the kitchen. This idea was definitely stolen from DadVGirls but a note on screen says the idea was from Stacey and Lottie. In the kitchen is a load of clothes from Shein. It's a try on haul and they can pretend they're out shopping. Three of the items are from ifam. Lazy keeps pronouncing 'boutique' as 'bow-tique'. Footage of Esme and the girls looking at the clothes.

Creepy says 'come here baby' and Esme walks over to him. He tells her there is one final present and tells Esme to open her eyes. Preview of tomorrow's vlog where Lazy does a 1,2,3 an tells Esme to open her eyes and she sees the tent. Footage of the tent and inside it.

End of vlog

Who's 'poah'? Did she mean 'Noah'? The brat isn't as clever as they make her out to be!
Capture.PNG

I guess the ifam pop sockets aren't good enough then.
Capture1.PNG

I've corrected that for you
Capture2.PNG

What they really think of Prinny; she's just an object to the Inghams
Capture3.PNG

Creepy turned her around to face the camera by her legs too.
Capture4.PNG

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Ok, profit breakdown (these will all be using just 1 unit and be inclusive of VAT - more units bought would be even cheaper).

Varsity Jacket - £39.99

1 child varsity jacket - £10.65
1 adult varsity jacket - £15.28
Vinyl cost - Approx £2 (being generous)

Total profit Child: £27.34
Total profit Adult: £22.71

Going to work the rest out as kids prices, otherwise I'll be here all day, and I can't be bothered.

Crop and Shorts set: £39.99

The shorts - maximum price of £5.17 per unit
The crop top - maximum price £7.02 per unit
Vinyl: Again around £2 (being generous)

Total profit: £25.80

Slightly less profit for the tracksuit and crop top set.

T-shirts cost about £3 each to make, so you can figure out how much they're ripping the IFAM off with those and the sets.

Tie dye t-shirts: £24.99
The t-shirts themselves cost a maximum of £9.80 for 1 unit (I'm aware my supplier isn't the cheapest for these particular ones and have myself bought these elsewhere). Again, vinyl is cheap (and likely less than £2 but we'll say £2)

Profit: £13.19

Hoodie: £35.99

Hoodie costs a maximum of £7.45
Vinyl again around £2 to be generous

Profit: £26.54

Sorry I didn't break it all down fully. But you can kind of see where it all goes. Disgusting profit margins.
...and the thing is she would never buy any of that crap for anywhere near those prices. Complaining about a 10.00 t-shirt FGS from Shein...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

LisbonB

There is no caravan on their drive !! ... and when it was spotless in their vlog the other day🤔🤔 sold it for a bigger one?

• Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
...and the thing is she would never buy any of that crap for anywhere near those prices. Complaining about a 10.00 t-shirt FGS from Shein...
Lazy Ingham 2020: "I'd never buy a t-shirt for £10"

Also Lazy Ingham 2020: "Buy our new t-shirts for £24.99, despite them costing about £3 to make"

• Angry

Zelda18

VIP Member
T
No, and now the trampoline is set up I can't see them moving any time soon 🤷‍♀️ mentioned watching other family vloggers though and getting inspiration.
Talking from experience trampolines are a nightmare to take apart so they can’t be moving anytime soon. Also why can’t they just buy a regular circular trampoline. We only have a 12 ft but they could easily have gone bigger.

update....
So the trampoline was gifted. I am absolutely fuming. So Esme’s main present was a freebie. FFS you two despicable imbeciles put your hand in your own pockets for change.
Also aren’t they supposed to be traveling around all summer? When are they going to get a chance to use it? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Lets hope everyone emails the company about this.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
Did you hear the dirty creep WOOHOOOING in the tent during his 3am stint on his Insta story? All funny in the pants 🤮
I can’t watch the channel let alone his twatty Instagram, I’m totally reliant on the hard core tattlers who put their life on the line to bring the story home 🙋🏻‍♀️🎖

• Haha
  • Heart

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
Once again lazy is trying to convince everyone that thousands of people have sent them emails of support. EMAILS.

Why the hell would they email them?!

You seriously telling us Lazy that 9 year olds have been emailing you?

Ok then. Sure whatever you say 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

honeybeetulip

probably cause she doesnt get a look in now days, probably wants to be included
Well today they’d opened boxes of cookie dough and Isla was pulling all the opened mouth faces until she realized the camera wasn’t on her it was on Esme and Izzy. Then Lazy cut her off with the camera almost completely and she looked both annoyed and shocked! She’s been dropped big time! Not exactly the apple of their eye anymore. Meanwhile Jace shits rainbows and gold stars. LMAO He’s going to be 30 years old and sleeping with his mother and Creepy will be filming montages of him walking around the house or in the yard. He will go no wrong in their eyes. Just like Isla used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Calmasyoulike

It’s really been annoying me who Lazy has been morphing into lately but it just came to me whilst I was having a break.......it’s Mary from Corrie LOL. Jesus that trampoline is an A&E visit wearing to happen!! Thank god Creepy knows all the codes for “dickhead family check in pending” 🙄 I swear to god her face gets wider and wider at the top it’s bizarre.

Lol Sarah and her food aggression. “Heather has sent you...SENT US ALL, cupcakes for your birthday” 😂😂😂
😂😂 Can you imagine lazy with low blood sugar. 🥵 Jesus it would be like King Kong looking for a snack she would be rampant LOL.

Attachments

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Mother of the year once again. Can't even make the effort to spend the night in a tent with her daughters on one of their birthdays. I wouldn't trust Chris in a room over night with Prinny, never mind those girls

Lazy you are nothing but an enabler

• Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Just had a look at tonight’s vlog and I think this new backpack carrier that they‘ve bought for Jace will provide us with endless laughs, during their summer holidays.
Lazy say’s she’ll be the one carrying him and I’m hoping for visions of the wheezy lump struggling in 30 degree temperatures, whilst Jace uses her hair as the reins. 😂
Let’s see how much she love it when she’s wearing a vest top and the straps are digging into her sunburned shoulders as Jace is screaming down her ears. I give it 5 minutes before she’s palmed him off to Isabelle.

Bring on the hiking trips. 🤣

View attachment 161309
It's around £300 for that carrier! And they buy a £2 birthday cake and freebie tent for Esme's birthday🙄

• Angry
  • Sad