The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so who thinks they will be back to cash in on esmess birthday, acting as if nothings happened, if they do then we know it never was about Isabelle. They won't miss the £ making birthday vlogs they'll roll it out over few days too so predictable even though they claim to not need the money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
100%
OK so who thinks they will be back to cash in on esmess birthday, acting as if nothings happened, if they do then we know it never was about Isabelle. They won't miss the £ making birthday vlogs they'll roll it out over few days too so predictable even though they claim to not need the money.
no way will they miss a birthday vlog 💰

Reactions: 24
It's going to be a full 30 minutes of OHHH EMMMMM GEEEEEE !!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
We can`t say it enough.They need to get those girls off ALL social media.This ,and the other posts we`ve seen are NOT normal.!!
Totally agree. Tbh i would rather someone call my kid ugly then have these weird fan pages made about them. (Obviously i wouldnt want my child being called ugly though)

Reactions: 22
Have they been seen out and about the last few days with the camera/phone filming - wonder if they be back on this weekend with everybody watching their next Vlog ( that’ll take the views up ) - are they still at home ? or Is it a case off ‘ the lights are on but nobody’s home’ 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think your right a camper van I recon one there cars will go .when she was sitting in the tin on wheels I thought then they were getting rid of it camper van prob better intresting be quicker to get around in
Get more stuff in from home bargains

Reactions: 4
Omg 🙄🙄🙄 seriously ? Because a whole 2 days of not vlogging, is going to ruin their lifestyle ! 🤦
I see Creepy and Lazy have been on top form with their manipulation... The poster has clearly been given instruction by them to post this .....🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Some of these ifam are clearly like addicts and are going through withdrawal symptoms.

Also shouldn’t their Christmas/birthday Vlogs be set to YT kids??

Reactions: 19
Honestly, I am quite worried about some of the things the IFam post in the support group. They constantly want the attention from the Ingham’s but they hardly ever get it unless it’s them asking a question about alibaba and me. I feel sorry for Thomas, he is always posting saying hi or good morning to Sarah but never gets a reply back. It’s these IFam that keep their channel going and funds their trips to B and M but to me they don’t seem to recognise that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
if they come back with the birthday video I hope people see the real them, it’s obvious they care more about the money than their daughters mental health and well being

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can anybody on this thread ever have a burger for their tea without saying to their family "If I want a burger for me tea, I'll have a burger for me tea"? I always have to say it and my family look at me like I'm totally crazy 😂😂
Funny that, hubby just got mince out the freezer to defrost in microwave and asked what was i doing with it and i replied, "I want a burgah for ma tea, so i'll av a burgah for ma tea!" He looks at me funny and goes ok burgers for tea then and walked off mumbling something about weirdo. 😆🍔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In all honesty I don’t think Isabelle was upset about the comments online. We’ve seen how easily she can cry, and it was an act, a script. Sarah getting so mad she was falling over her words, trying to remember what she was meant to say. Something has happened that’s not to do with Isabelle. They would have went off for a couple days when she was allegedly bullied at school and had to leave. No sitting with her that day - nope it was to alibaba and me headquarters to pack up blankets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Got new name for them lazy money sponges that's all they are but need to be squized dry come into the real world

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.