The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this comment on the Dougal vlog and I am disgusted that L&C allow their fans to act like this. I’d be mortified if my child was involved in some hate campaign because some gutter rat chose once again chose to leak unimportant details online just to incite hate.
I wonder how they got hold of the company. Did Lazy announce who had let them down?

Reactions: 8
The only channels the new Coppa rules have seemingly affected that I’m aware of is specific toy channels or some Disney related content. If family vloggers can argue that their content is targeted at both adults and children I can argue that Disney content can be for both kids and adults too.
If Yt continue to allow Family vloggers they should not be monetised. This way we’ll soon see how many of these vlog for memories and how many vlog in order to continue their lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 16
That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
You could just tell from the vlog all day that she was disappointed. Her reactions were so fake, she knew lazy and creepy had cobbled together some random surprises for her. I feel so bad for her, having a birthday in lockdown must be awful, like you can't go and see your friends like you usually do on birthdays, or go out for the day etc. Not to mention her presents were just cheap tat piled into the trolley at b&m.
They could have done too much more? If she wanted to go on a shopping trip then why not take her to the white rose or trinity in Leeds? Shops are open, and they already have been shopping once so whats changed this time?
I went to a shopping centre yesterday with my niece whilst she had an extra day off from school and most shops were open, people were social distancing, it was easy enough to look around because it wasn't busy, like I was really impressed at how well the shops were being managed and the precautions taken.
Lazy could've taken Esme into Leeds to go shopping, made a really nice day out of it, got a takeaway from her favourite restaurant for tea etc. But instead they just got her a tent in the back garden and made slime??? Honestly just seems really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The only channels the new Coppa rules have seemingly affected that I’m aware of is specific toy channels or some Disney related content. If family vloggers can argue that their content is targeted at both adults and children I can argue that Disney content can be for both kids and adults too.
If Yt continue to allow Family vloggers they should not be monetised. This way we’ll soon see how many of these vlog for memories and how many vlog in order to continue their lavish lifestyle.
I always said that. Why should family vloggers get monetized. Honestly get real jobs. No one is watching if it weren't for the kids. Kids shouldn't be working those many hours, 5-7 days a week. What makes each of these families so special that they are getting paid for making a video? I see nothing special about any of them. Families are families. Actually my family is what I want. We are all down to earth, have goals, dreams and ambitions. We work hard everyday at our real jobs. My kids go to school and study hard so they can make something out of themselves. I don't need to get paid by YT for that...Oh and my husband isn't a perv but let's reward the pervs by letting them stay on YT ok rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alongside you getting 'no-one' wrong on your silly t-shirt, Creepy, you've ballsed-up your apostrophes too. It's really irritating me...

You insert an apostrophe wherever you've removed a letter - so WA'NT makes no sense. Also D'INT is nonsense.
You should've also dropped the H in HAPPEN if you were so determined to SpELL aLL YoRkSHiRe LiKe 😝
You're also missing a comma after 'VLOGGED'.

IF IT WA'N'T VLOGGED, IT DI'N'T 'APPEN
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

Also, you're a twit 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can we travel over boarders yet though? Scotland are way behind us with reopening things as far as I know.
We aren’t open for anything yet, shops open on Monday but no further announcement for anything else until the 2nd of July.

Reactions: 9
You could just tell from the vlog all day that she was disappointed. Her reactions were so fake, she knew lazy and creepy had cobbled together some random surprises for her. I feel so bad for her, having a birthday in lockdown must be awful, like you can't go and see your friends like you usually do on birthdays, or go out for the day etc. Not to mention her presents were just cheap tat piled into the trolley at b&m.
They could have done too much more? If she wanted to go on a shopping trip then why not take her to the white rose or trinity in Leeds? Shops are open, and they already have been shopping once so whats changed this time?
I went to a shopping centre yesterday with my niece whilst she had an extra day off from school and most shops were open, people were social distancing, it was easy enough to look around because it wasn't busy, like I was really impressed at how well the shops were being managed and the precautions taken.
Lazy could've taken Esme into Leeds to go shopping, made a really nice day out of it, got a takeaway from her favourite restaurant for tea etc. But instead they just got her a tent in the back garden and made slime??? Honestly just seems really sad
and I'm sure Esme would have liked to have chosen her own clothes

Reactions: 13
Does that say.......Chasing The Ingham Family?? 👀
If that's the case, I have a feeling those hunting groups on Facebook will need these t-shirts one day. I can imagine there are a lot of victims out there too frightened to speak up.

Reactions: 10
That moment when you realise that your sisters got to go to Disney World and Australia for their birthday, whilst you have to sleep in a tent in your back garden because your stepdad couldn't resist dipping his wick.
View attachment 160956
She looked so dead behind the eyes for the whole vlog, everything was so disappointing to her. What a miserable day. Useless gifts that she won't really want to play with, pre-made cookie dough as an activity, why couldn't lazy have bought the ingredients for cookie dough with different toppings etc, would have been more fun for the girls. Clothes with the quality of a thin napkin as her main present? Madness.
Couldn't stand Isla in this vlog, screaming at everything to try and get some attention, glad she is finally getting cut off for doing it.
Poor Esme all downhill from here kiddo

oh and that cake is from morrisons and costs £2
That moment you realise your birthday cake is £2 in Morrisons

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Esme is getting to that perfect ‘YouTube click bait’ age that Isabelle once was, teenyboppers bring in big views and the Inghams know it, she’s getting more confident in front of the camera and is popular on TikTok etc, if they were still popular she’d probably be getting her own channel soon, but they don’t have content to fill it these days so I expect to see a lot more of her as they milk it dry. Isla will be pushed into the roll Esme was in of awkward no mans land, not old enough to be relatable to the ifam but to old to be a cute toddler like jace. I feel sorry for all the kids but particularly isla at this point they built her up for so many years and now she’s been shoved out the way because other children bring in more money, they are messing with those girls heads so bad.

Reactions: 18
You know, found Isla's behaviour in the most recent vlog very odd-she was unusually quiet and actually seemed quite upset. Her cheeks looked quite red too-perhaps she had been crying? Or maybe she's not used to Esme getting more attention than normal? Thoughts everyone?
I think she had a meltdown because Esme got the pet for her game, plus Esme was the centre of attention. There was deffo a spat between them when Isla started opening Esme's cookie dough present, the filming cut suddenly and Isla seemed to be red faced and sulky after that. It's not Isla's fault, she's been encouraged to be precocious which is cute in a 4 year old but annoying in a 7 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
there’s definitely something with their money shenanigans to go from really expensive presents to stuff you’d get in a party bag seems very suspicious

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i don’t feel like it’s a holiday if it was free, the saving up part makes it more anticipating

Reactions: 8
Can we all play bingo on here? We've been pretty much bang on. We should play bingo and predict the stuff they're gonna do, winner just gets the satisfaction of winning
Although, I'm turning everything into a competition like they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.