The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes exactly.no thought at all went into that cheap tat .just picked up any offers at home bargain/B and M.
That’s exactly what I said a few pages back. It’s like her thought process grab anything not, oh Esme will really like this. I remember on Islas birthday, quite a few times her face was like WTF is this and Lazy telling her what it was and that she likes them 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Nothing can be as bad as when Sarah gave Izzy folder dividers and poly pockets (not the toy) for her birthday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I bet they got hat idea from kev golden retrieve from USA hed brill wears meny hates

Reactions: 5
So a trampoline that they all use but for Esme’s birthday? Why not just buy one for them all and give Esme something personal? I would never buy something like that and give it to one child?

Reactions: 19
So a trampoline that they all use but for Esme’s birthday? Why not just buy one for them all and give Esme something personal? I would never buy something like that and give it to one child?
They had a decent size trampoline at the old house. If they’d brought it with them instead of dumping and running, they wouldn’t have to buy a new one.
Besides I thought they were waiting for the new house and it’s amazing garden for “garden toys”.

Reactions: 22
They had a decent size trampoline at the old house. If they’d brought it with them instead of dumping and running, they wouldn’t have to buy a new one.
Besides I thought they were waiting for the new house and it’s amazing garden for “garden toys”.
And room for the 2 dolls prams.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a load of tat Esme got for her birthday. Poor girl☹.Esme is 11 and soon to start high school (that’s if they return to school). I know with my own daughter at that age she wanted slightly more grown up presents, such as jewellery, perfume, clothes, age appropriate makeup, gift sets from lush maybe with some craft items and books etc. No thought was put into them gifts in my opinion. Lazy has just gone round B&M and filled her trolley. Quantity over quality is more important in the ingham house and a mountain of brightly coloured presents looks better for the vlog than maybe a few gifts of more quality and more age appropriate. Mind you they are eager for them girls never to grow up, 14yr old Izzy still plays with dolls and lives tuft tray time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What they really think of Prinny; she's just an object to the Inghams
View attachment 159695

Creepy turned her around to face the camera by her legs too.
View attachment 159697
Poor poor Prinny. That really is one unimpressed looking dog and I'm not surprised, being pulled about like that.

Don't worry Prinny, it's nothing personal....they do it to Jace too (when getting him out of his car seat etc) One day a mini Mingham will end up with dislocated joints or worse and the worst part of them being treated like a ragdoll is that it's so unnecessary, considering that the freaks do actually have doll versions of both their pooch and their Son, which could be dragged around instead of the real ones! Ironic. 🤬

And on a less serious matter....are fondue sets really all the rage for the 11yr olds of today? (or any day?!) If Esme really wanted one then that's cool....but it sounds like an unwanted ifam gift for the new house! I'm guessing that she didn't ask to own one of her very own and it was for purely for the vlog.

The present opening sounds like a really weird low budget version of The Generation Game conveyor belt.....fondue set....cuddly toy....duct tape kit....water spray bottle....:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The LOL Dolls, the head phones and top model books are probably the only things Esme really liked the rest was just cheap rainy day stuff that they will use for Home Schooling, hope that the rest of her birthday will be better than the presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am genuinely wondering if that t shirt/hoodie are real or if they are trying to have a laugh at our expense...somehow?! Like if you try and buy it an alarm goes off and....your details get recorded or passed to his imaginary police contact or something?! 😂 I don't even know if I'm joking, I've never seen such awful looking merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As predicted no loving father's day post for Chris. Funny that!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Lazy didn't even know what half the gifts were that she had bought for Esme. Just shows no thought goes in to it at all

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The LOL Dolls, the head phones and top model books are probably the only things Esme really liked the rest was just cheap rainy day stuff that they will use for Home Schooling, hope that the rest of her birthday will be better than the presents.
I was going to say the same, the lol dolls, headphones and vests are what she seemed interested in, I mean she likes creating her own tops, why didn't they buy her fabric paints, stencils, material, some plain tops that she could make over. Looking at the tat she buys, I'd say the only quality things or full price things were probably the lol dolls. It's a shame. Anyone else feel she got a lot more presents than Isla?

Reactions: 15
I was going to say the same, the lol dolls, headphones and vests are what she seemed interested in, I mean she likes creating her own tops, why didn't they buy her fabric paints, stencils, material, some plain tops that she could make over. Looking at the tat she buys, I'd say the only quality things or full price things were probably the lol dolls. It's a shame. Anyone else feel she got a lot more presents than Isla?
Isla did get the iPod thingy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.