The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to get over themselves. Clickbait title and Lazy rambling about essentially nothing. Nobody cares, Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
HOLD ON - shielding still on until boris says so ! At least two more weeks !!
what they playing at - their a law unto themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lazy ‘we have read and appreciate all your messages of support’

Also lazy *shows us 22,000 ignored emails*

This daft cow lies and shows us proof she’s lying 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

View attachment 158823
My favourite part is the constant "we've spent time together as a family." The last 2 vlogs.
They're home together 24/7 I just wtf to myself every single time I hear the words 'time together as a family.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Credit to CrissyPoo for seeing this... lazy has the alibaba app. AND IT HAS MADE MY DAY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
8971D52F-1946-49E9-AD0A-344BA964C05D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
“Soooooo nice to have Nanna over” ................for the first time EVER!
You’d swear she visits on the regular and now that lockdown has lifted a little they can finally have her over again 🤯 She’s a bloody lunatic! ( Lazy not Nana)
Loved the “ I’m so rubbish at getting rid of READ emails off my phone” 🤥🤡(Or words to that effect)
They’re allllllll ignored mate.............probably all “hate” and zero support

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
“Soooooo nice to have Nanna over” ................for the first time EVER!
You’d swear she visits on the regular and now that lockdown has lifted a little they can finally have her over again 🤯 She’s a bloody lunatic! ( Lazy not Nana)
Loved the “ I’m so rubbish at getting rid of READ emails off my phone” 🤥🤡(Or words to that effect)
They’re allllllll ignored mate.............probably all “hate” and zero support
Her first and last visit to that house. Prob never be allowed at the new one, if thiers still a new house. Who knows.

Reactions: 16
Once again lazy is trying to convince everyone that thousands of people have sent them emails of support. EMAILS.

Why the hell would they email them?!

You seriously telling us Lazy that 9 year olds have been emailing you?

Ok then. Sure whatever you say 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
They fabricated the whole comment thing Sarah knew it would happen, she had more said to her at school to her face yet that never got a let's stop vlogging. They require some time to move in private the caravan is off the driveway for the removal van.
We ain't seen a real vlog for a while part of days missing Chris gone because they are slowly moving.
Sarah got sympathy, she sent hate to a YouTube channel as she knows she can't send them here the Ifam are all over Instagram encouraging views on their videos. Funny thing is I bet half don't even play ads. Either this or Sarah found her heart at the White Rose :eek:
You mean it`s been discovered she actually HAS one?! Now..Ohhhh Emmm Geee.That`s a SURPRISE!! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gooooood evvvvvening TFAM, well that was 5 mins of :poop:. See TFAAM all our lil ifam love uzzzzz look how many emails I’ve got!!! what a load of horse :poop:. Poor nannnnnnaaaarrrr you couldn’t even have her over on the actual birthday for esme.... Whats with jace getting a present????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Knew they couldn’t resist all the £££ Es birthday vlog would bring in....

The Alibaba app slip up is comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
😂 😂

They always duck everything up :ROFLMAO:

She'll never be able to live that one down now 🍿😍
She's the gift that keeps on giving. Unless that was purposely put there to get everyone talking about Alibaba and not the obvious uncertainty surrounding themselves and their vlogging.

Also who the duck gives a 1 year old a bloody choco dip! That kid is going to be a sugary snack addict. It's disgusting imo and I'm not an earth mother who only feeds her kids fresh organic 100% unprocessed foods, I'm just a mum who thinks treats and junk should occasionally be given not every meal/snack.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Her first and last visit to that house. Prob never be allowed at the new one, if thiers still a new house. Who knows.
Also .aside from the spending her pension for her ,Sarah`s actually putting nannar at risk.She`s not been out since the beginning of MArch ,but Sarah sure has! She`s not kept to any of the rules put in place ,and has mixed with loads of people whilst shopping! Sarah ,think on.Your beloved kiddie-fam maybe impresed by your actions ,but anyone over 12 knows better! Let`s see if nannar makes regular appearances now she`s going out!

Reactions: 20
The eagle eyed Chrissypoo has excelled tonight. I don't run a business or do much online buying and I've had loads of emails in the last 24 hours. Most of those (read but not read oh Lazy you can't help yourself) will be junk or alibaba related going back yonks. Tattlers unite and raise an echo falls or two to the very observant and loyal Chrissy poo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She's the gift that keeps on giving. Unless that was purposely put there to get everyone talking about Alibaba and not the obvious uncertaincy surrounding themselves and their vlogging.

Also who the duck gives a 1 year old a bloody choco dip! That kid is going to be a sugary snack addict. It's disgusting imo and I'm not an earth mother who only feeds her kids fresh organic 100% unprocessed foods, I'm just a mum who thinks treats and junk should occasionally be given not every meal/snack.
They're not clever enough to purposely place it there. It is in prime position on her phone to quickly open it up, look at the Jiaxing ABC Textile Co., Ltd page and buy more tat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.