The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Jake Tapper on CNN describing the scene of Air Force One taxiing, as : "Plane load of aggrievances and grudges taking off" 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know where he gets his information from. He also thinks the troops in Capitol Hall are all Trump supporters and were going to protest on his behalf, which is just next-level bonkers.
Oops, I meant Capitol HILL of course.

Absolutely, duck HIM and if the commentator said it, it's what all right-minded people are thinking.

Did any of you have doomsday scenarios playing in their head where they thought Trump was having a tantrum behind closed doors and maybe even threatening to press the nuclear button? Maybe just me, but I am a catastrophiser-type when I get anxious.

Reactions: 2
I had to rewind back to laugh a bit more. There's definitely a "him" or "it" at the end.

He just blamed it on the wind. Sure Adam, sure.
Twitter is talking about it now so it wasn't just us 😂

"the wind" :ROFLMAO: Since when has the wind sounded like duck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The level of denial from Trump supporters is staggering. I'm ashamed to admit I asked one, "Is this President Trump's last day?" yesterday and got the reply "No, he's got four more years".

And this person also refers to Biden as the Pee-do President. Sigh.
A lot of hardline Brexiteers here in the U.K. are also very pro Trump and believe it was a stolen election. Funny isn’t it that they’ve spent the last four years going on about their ‘democratic vote’ being respected, but don’t seem to be able to respect the democratic vote in the US Presidential election?

Reactions: 8
Where have all the Trump supporters (who populated earlier threads) gone, I wonder? (Maybe I shouldn't cast up the demons) o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"all the former presidents share a kinship, one that Donald Trump doesn't share"

I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5