The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who do we think, if anyone, Trump is going to pardon in his last few hours in office? I've heard Julian Assange's name mooted, and someone's told the news that Joe Exotic is so confident his name is on the list that he's ordered a limo to pick him up from prison. (I like Paddy Power's take on this story: https://news.paddypower.com/politic...s-joe-exotic-plans-to-open-big-cat-sanctuary/ )

I love how they've put all the flags out and arranged the 56 pillars of light. I think it's going to be an unforgettable inauguration, I'll definitely be watching.
Ghislaine Maxwell??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll be watching, it’s on BBC 1 from 4pm. I’m also wondering who Trump will pardon....

Reactions: 1
So who do we think, if anyone, Trump is going to pardon in his last few hours in office? I've heard Julian Assange's name mooted, and someone's told the news that Joe Exotic is so confident his name is on the list that he's ordered a limo to pick him up from prison. (I like Paddy Power's take on this story: https://news.paddypower.com/politic...s-joe-exotic-plans-to-open-big-cat-sanctuary/ )

I love how they've put all the flags out and arranged the 56 pillars of light. I think it's going to be an unforgettable inauguration, I'll definitely be watching.
Imagine he pardoned Steven Avery/Brenden Dassey from Making a Murderer... that would be worthy in my opinion.

trump saying "I'm the only president that hasn't started a new war"

You started one in your own country you bleeping buffoon!?

Sky news just said that Fox and CNN didn't even air trump's farewell speech yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Kind of wish he’d have gone of script just one last time. Feebly vomiting words he doesn’t really believe is even worse than his demented ramblings. I am however enjoying Donald Trump Jnr’s war on censorship. He’s particularly animated this week

Sky news airing the inauguration from 2pm tomorrow for anyone who wants to watch it. I might as well be on first name terms with the correspondents on sky news now. It's all I watch.

Reactions: 2

might be down to logistics and scheduling but I like to translate it as a “duck you” 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I warm to him more and more by the day..
but also, see yourself out hun 🤣😂
I like seeing him slap Donald in the face but I also think... you cannot take the moral high ground now. It's too late man, the damage is done. There's no coming back

Reactions: 6
I hope Trumps farewell thing is televised, nobody is going. 😂
Don't know what the qanon lot are going to do, it's very strange how gullible people are.

Reactions: 5
I hope Trumps farewell thing is televised, nobody is going. 😂
Don't know what the qanon lot are going to do, it's very strange how gullible people are.
There is an anti-Qanon podcast out there that I've been interested in listening to. I want to know how people are so gullible to fall for this tit. But I think I'd end up throwing my phone against a wall. I think people in their 50s use Facebook more than the original targeted age group today. My parents are not conspiracy theorists by any means but if I had a dollar for every time I heard them say "Did you see on Facebook?" or "I saw on Facebook that so and sos daughter/son/cousin/etc" is now engaged, married, divorced twice, etc etc". And no I didn't see or hear about it on Facebook because I deleted it about 10 years ago, they know this. 😂

• Haha
This is gonna sound stupid but I don't live in the US or have much of a clue on all this as its the first year I've actually followed it all however, if trump pardons all these people, is there anything that can be done to undo it? Can Biden repardon them😆 I don't get why they should be excused just because this nutter said so!

Reactions: 3
The worst thing about political jokes is the fact they sometimes get elected is the most accurate summary of the last 4 years I’ve heard 😂

This is gonna sound stupid but I don't live in the US or have much of a clue on all this as its the first year I've actually followed it all however, if trump pardons all these people, is there anything that can be done to undo it? Can Biden repardon them😆 I don't get why they should be excused just because this nutter said so!
I for one can't wait for Joe Exotic to be released! Free the Tiger King! Will be glorious!

Less so, the guy that ripped off tens of millions of dollars from the healthcare, rumours are he's bought his pardon from Giuliani. Always thought he was a good mayor of NYC but he's gone right down in my estimation after these claims, the Borat stuff, and the press conference in the landscape company yard. Still, keeps us all entertained.

Reactions: 2