Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

openbook1

VIP Member
This picture is all over Twitter now, but this one of Lady Gaga is amazing.
Wow. I loved her outfit and thought she sang the anthem wonderfully. It is a hard song to sing and she nailed it.

These tweets are hilarious....People are joking as Barron was nowhere to be seen today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

TeaAndYoutube

As an American I feel very hopeful and at peace today. It’s been a long 4 years. I cried when Kamala was being sworn in. Biden isn’t the best speaker and can be a bit wordy but I felt the sincerity of his speech. I believe he’s going to give it everything he has to bring about change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

birdiefly246

VIP Member
anyone else feel like crying? Watching Kamala and her husband anyway but then watching them with the Obama's and the significance of that as PoC. Makes me all warm and emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
What time is Trump exposing the child sex trafficking rings? I can't see it on the order of service?

It's a bit of an embarresment that the news today is of a grown ass man sulking and not going to the party because he hasn't had things go his way. I've seen videos of some past inauguration and the dignity of past presidents handing over the presidency is a stark contrast to this tantrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
I’m not American but when joe Biden speaks I take it all in like he is talking to me. I am so happy for all Americans today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

birdiefly246

VIP Member
we've had 3 performers and a poem! Is this at all necessary?! I'm starting to understand now why American's love gender reveals and baby showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

birdiefly246

VIP Member
trump saying "I'm the only president that hasn't started a new war"

You started one in your own country you fucking buffoon!?

Sky news just said that Fox and CNN didn't even air trump's farewell speech yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

lamaitresse

VIP Member
If the BBC said it... Guess it's true... . Personally I say the White House know something you don't know.
Social distancing is not for them.
They're certainly not as terrified of this plague as they have brainwashed you to be.
I'm actually surprised it took so long for an (I assume) anti-vaxxer/COVID-denier to pipe up.

Oh, do tell, what do The White House know that we don't know? And what are your sources for your counter-argument?

Reactions: 13
I don’t think there will ever be a person who speaks like Obama- that suave, the clarity, the pizzaz, Je ne sais quoi, Gosh he’s a bit sexy. But I love President Biden 💓🥰😍

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Meh

Chatty Member
I never fail to be amazed when people can speak so beautifully under pressure. I would never have been able to speak like Amanda Gorman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12