The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivanka trump Vs Meghan Markle is the dream for 2024 😄

"Joe is leaving, but he's not going to the church where trump used teargas to clear the crowds" 😆 Adam Boulton has been practicing his shady lines all week for this
Adam Boulton is honestly the gift that keeps on giving. You could hear him trying not to piss himself when he was saying Trump was leaving to "my way" by Frank Sinatra :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Adam Boulton is honestly the gift that keeps on giving. You could hear him trying not to piss himself when he was saying Trump was leaving to "my way" by Frank Sinatra :ROFLMAO:
I’ve loved Adam for 4.5 years. He’s just a great big rage filled unapologetic Gammon with no filter whatsoever. I don’t agree with him on lots of things, but I can appreciate a political savage when I see one 😂

• Haha
I’ve loved Adam for 4.5 years. He’s just a great big rage filled unapologetic Gammon with no filter whatsoever. I don’t agree with him on lots of things, but I can appreciate a political savage when I see one 😂
I agree. I like Beth Rigby for the same reason. She gets a lot of flack and a lot of people don't like her but I admire that she will really stick it to the politicians and come down hard :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
What time is Trump exposing the child sex trafficking rings? I can't see it on the order of service?

It's a bit of an embarresment that the news today is of a grown ass man sulking and not going to the party because he hasn't had things go his way. I've seen videos of some past inauguration and the dignity of past presidents handing over the presidency is a stark contrast to this tantrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't wait to see all the old presidents arriving. I bet they're like thank god that buffoon is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so grateful to be WFH today because I have the news on in the background and am so excited and distracted 😅

so happy the Chump in chief and his missus are officially out of the White House.

Reactions: 4
The level of denial from Trump supporters is staggering. I'm ashamed to admit I asked one, "Is this President Trump's last day?" yesterday and got the reply "No, he's got four more years".

And this person also refers to Biden as the Pee-do President. Sigh.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Very interesting spin on Sky news right now. Apparently Donald is simply letting Biden & Harris have their day. He knows he will be booed so he is making the right choice :cautious: :cautious:

Reactions: 1
The level of denial from Trump supporters is staggering. I'm ashamed to admit I asked one, "Is this President Trump's last day?" yesterday and got the reply "No, he's got four more years".

And this person also refers to Biden as the Pee-do President. Sigh.
That’s a whole level of denial!! I genuinely worry for people who still think that. How are they thinking that?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just tuning in now! We don’t get British tv anymore so I’m stuck with humorless German news. Keeping all fingers crossed that all goes smoothly 🤞🏻

That’s a whole lev el of denial!! I genuinely worry for people who still think that. How are they thinking that?!
I don't know where he gets his information from. He also thinks the troops in Capitol Hall are all Trump supporters and were going to protest on his behalf, which is just next-level bonkers.

• Wow
Here for the ceremony. I hope the door didn’t hit The Donald’s orange arse on the way out of the Whitehouse!

• Haha
I keep watching thinking god any minute something drastic could happen! I really hope not. It’s quite moving watching the waving flags.

I don't know where he gets his information from. He also thinks the troops in Capitol Hall are all Trump supporters and were going to protest on his behalf, which is just next-level bonkers.
Just run with him, soak in the crazy 😂. If I ever get caught now by alt right maniac, which is rare these days as they shuffled off back to Facebook after the election, I just let them fly. Imagine the disappointment he will be feeling at about 7pm when it’s all done

There’s someone on my fb who for the last few weeks has been banging on and on about how the election was a hoax and how trump will still be president after today and will definitely save the children. He’s gone very quiet all of a sudden 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4