The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one can't wait for Joe Exotic to be released! Free the Tiger King! Will be glorious!

Less so, the guy that ripped off tens of millions of dollars from the healthcare, rumours are he's bought his pardon from Giuliani. Always thought he was a good mayor of NYC but he's gone right down in my estimation after these claims, the Borat stuff, and the press conference in the landscape company yard. Still, keeps us all entertained.
Even though Joe the King had preplanned to murder Carole? He's funny and all but behind all that he's a disgusting, evil human who abuses animals and hired a hitman to kill someone - that to me is mentally insane.

Anyway can someone please explain the process to me and answer my question, thanks!

Reactions: 10
Even though Joe the King had preplanned to murder Carole? He's funny and all but behind all that he's a disgusting, evil human who abuses animals and hired a hitman to kill someone - that to me is mentally insane.

Anyway can someone please explain the process to me and answer my question, thanks!
Well here's the why

And here's some dodgy pardons from other recent presidents, not just Trump.

Reactions: 2
Well here's the why

And here's some dodgy pardons from other recent presidents, not just Trump.
Thanks, a bit messed up that they can be pardoned for stuff that others have to fave the punishments for. They have money and fame and that's the only reason they will be able to be pardoned, you won't see trump pardoning some 33 year old for fraud unless he was famous.

Anyway my other question I had, can Biden do anything to stop the pardons? If he doesn't agree with something, can he put it back in place is what I was askinv

Love a subtle yet hefty dig

Sophie Dent does this as well! She does a word of the day and they're always so passive aggressive I love it :ROFLMAO:

Sky news really don't duck around you know, they're saying that Donald Trump has moved his residency from NY to Florida and the presenter legit says "I don't think he'd be very welcome back in New York anyway" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
This is so entertaining, the cheesy 80s music. I hope he gives some hints for his next steps.

Haha journey playing as he walks out. Might as well end on the same track as the sopranos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is so entertaining, the cheesy 80s music. I hope he gives some hints for his next steps.

Haha journey playing as he walks out. Might as well end on the same track as the sopranos
Great playlist , although doesn’t quite fit the occasion. I hope he finishes with Tragedy by Steps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
is he going to keep doing this speech all day as a duck you to Biden inauguration?
Nah he's got to land in Florida while he's still president for his ego. This can't go on for hours like his usual rallies

Reactions: 2
Fascinating, he appears to be going down the used car salesman avenue. I truly believe if he was offered his job back on The Apprentice, he would say ‘duck you all’ and not regret a thing 👌

Reactions: 4
“Have a good life” and then YMCA. Hahahahaha I mean....... It’s definitely a mood 😂😂😂

• Haha
"we will be back in some form" one of kids will be running I reckon
Ivanka trump Vs Meghan Markle is the dream for 2024 😄

"Joe is leaving, but he's not going to the church where trump used teargas to clear the crowds" 😆 Adam Boulton has been practicing his shady lines all week for this

• Wow