The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much hugging going on. Masks or not doesn't Kamala etc know there is a pandemic? Or is someone going to claim that the entire Inauguration attendance has been in a giant bubble for the last two weeks :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
anyone else feel like crying? Watching Kamala and her husband anyway but then watching them with the Obama's and the significance of that as PoC. Makes me all warm and emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mental that after all these decades they haven't found a way to move this to the spring or summer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thank God it’s Joe walking down those steps today 💖 the adults are back in charge

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never been so invested in another countries politics 😂😂

might just be trying to ignore my own in fairness.

Reactions: 11
The level of denial from Trump supporters is staggering. I'm ashamed to admit I asked one, "Is this President Trump's last day?" yesterday and got the reply "No, he's got four more years".

And this person also refers to Biden as the Pee-do President. Sigh.
I don't know where he gets his information from. He also thinks the troops in Capitol Hall are all Trump supporters and were going to protest on his behalf, which is just next-level bonkers.
Oh yeah, I forgot another one from the Trump supporter (I'm watching the inauguration on a tab on my laptop as mum inflicts Tipping Point etc on me every afternoon). (edit: Actually, mum's turned the TV on now, and it's on ITV anyway, phew).

Apparently (the Trump supporter said, yesterday) the inauguration is already in the can and the ceremony happened/was recorded days ago.

Reactions: 1
Masks are actually making this interesting because you can see whether emotions are genuine or not through their eyes.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Adam will be signing up to the Melania Trump fan club any time soon. You can almost hear his eyes rolling when he has to speak about her.
bolton? I love when he interviews a trump fan 😂 the distane is dripping from his voice

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love that this lady couldn’t wipe the smile off her face as she started speaking! I’ve got nervous excited butterflies! Anxious something awful could happen any second but excited to see what can only be the beginning of a more hopeful beginning.

Reactions: 7
Now I feel relieved. There is some power on that platform. Such a contrast to four years ago when it was full of Trumps pile of tit. Thank you America. Boris should be suitably sweating right now

Reactions: 7
So much hugging going on. Masks or not doesn't Kamala etc know there is a pandemic? Or is someone going to claim that the entire Inauguration attendance has been in a giant bubble for the last two weeks :ROFLMAO:
She got vaccinated I think? Although I guess it doesn't stop it spreading.