The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Michelle & Barack walking in just lit it up and the party is getting started 🎤
Ugh. Just remembered The Handmaids Tale is attending. He should’ve slunk of with Trump

Reactions: 6
Oh man i need to get a life, this is so exciting. Working from home with CNN on in the background, waiting for 5pm so I can crack open a bottle of wine

Reactions: 4
The guy introducing them has 0 professionalism in his voice. He sounds like he's introducing the contestants of total wipeout :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't think Adam will be signing up to the Melania Trump fan club any time soon. You can almost hear his eyes rolling when he has to speak about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You'd have thought some of the Trump family would have attended the inauguration. If it was my dad I would have told him not to be childish twit and I'd have gone to do the decent thing.

I've lost a lot of respect for them tbh. I always tried to judge them by their choices and not their dad's but this has proved they're as bad as he is.

ETA: I'm excluding the youngest one from this cause he's like 14 or something.

Reactions: 5
Loving that woman trying to be diplomatic, "I'm not trying to put Don Jr down, but you've seen him in action" 😂

• Haha
WTF is Melania wearing? Did she make that from Whitehouse curtains?
I actually think she looks fab! She’s always immaculate and so extra. I hope she’s hiding the bloat after downing a bottle of wine on that flight thinking “thank f*** that’s all over and done with”.

Love Kamala but her outfit looks dated on her, she could have pulled off something much more bad ass!

Reactions: 3
I actually think she looks fab! She’s always immaculate and so extra. I hope she’s hiding the bloat after downing a bottle of wine on that flight thinking “thank f*** that’s all over and done with”.
I bet she's thinking "one last plane journey, he's off to jail and I can have his money 🤞"

• Haha
My anxiety is going wild with them all standing together in a big crowd. But loving it all the same

Reactions: 1