The inauguration week of the president of the United States 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fan of trump but I’m certainly no fan of this new administration it’s going to be same old same old.
My thoughts though how much did this inorgeration look like something from the hand side tail , it was surreal to watch!
Do you mean hand maids tale?

Anyone else a bit sad they took away Trump's Twitter ? Now that he doesn't have any power it would be very entertaining to see what he had to say about it all.

He would just be an old man shouting at a cloud now 👍
He will find a way to get his thoughts out there if he wants to. There was a world before Twatter came along and gave a voice to so many nobodies and online thugs!

In the context of US politics I see myself as a moderate Republican. But I have to say the Trump administration was an embarrassment, and it will take awhile for the GOP to make a determined recovery.

Not a big fan of Biden, but he might be able to being America back together again. But actions speak louder than words, and he and Harris have a lot of work to do

Reactions: 6
Capitol police APOLOGIZE to National Guardsmen and say they will allow them back in the building after troops were 'forced to sleep in a parking lot without internet, a single bathroom and one power outlet a day after the inauguration'

So much for gratitude - wonderful start to the new administration.

• Wow
Capitol police APOLOGIZE to National Guardsmen and say they will allow them back in the building after troops were 'forced to sleep in a parking lot without internet, a single bathroom and one power outlet a day after the inauguration'

So much for gratitude - wonderful start to the new administration.
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Reactions: 2
I think it's hilarious that Trump has just abandoned all his insane followers who thought he was a "saviour." Imagine he just fucked off and never interacted with them again. One can dream. He's probably too much of an egomaniac for that. But he doesn't actually give a tit about them. "Have a nice life" he said at his last speech 😂

I think it's hilarious that Trump has just abandoned all his insane followers who thought he was a "saviour." Imagine he just fucked off and never interacted with them again. One can dream. He's probably too much of an egomaniac for that. But he doesn't actually give a tit about them. "Have a nice life" he said at his last speech 😂
A nutcase on twitter says he's in gitmo, all the family are safe. Guess she hasn't seen the pics of him playing golf in florid a, oh wait tHeRyE faked. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How is he going to bust open those trafficking rings now? He was always just about to reveal everything 😂

Reactions: 3