"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you go on their Facebook profile and underneath their picture is a list of every single place they’ve ever worked. I find that so weird lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they get too excited when opening a gift. To explain, one of my friends recorded her boyfriend opening a birthday gift and he screamed yay!! and then stood up and did the running man dance.
It really made me feel vomity.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
My friends just shared one with me. She was messaging a lad and whatever they spoke about he’d add in text action

“I like Christmas too! I’d like it more if I had someone to *blushes* spend it with”

or

“yes I like this weather too. It would be better if I had someone to *cuddles* cosy up with”

She blocked him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
My ex wore 5 toe shoes doing sports which was moderately acceptable, but also to the pub, which definitely wasn't. What a head, I can't believe I left the house with him 😣
Yes! I have an ex that wore those everywhere in place of regular shoes. I tried overlooking it; new relationship, giving him a chance and all.... At the end of the day I got the ick. We lasted just a few weeks because of those shoes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate being winked at. I don't care how hot you are, you wink at me and I immediately get the ick ☠

Reactions: 7
I recorded a vid of Ed Balls when he was on The Wheel at weekend. Too big to upload and I'm too thick to compress it. Anyway, he did that fake flap/fanning action with his hands in front of his face as he was overcome with emotion. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I recorded a vid of Ed Balls when he was on The Wheel at weekend. Too big to upload and I'm too thick to compress it. Anyway, he did that fake flap/fanning action with his hands in front of his face as he was overcome with emotion. Ick.
His name gives me the ick. As does the name Scott, it makes me feel like I'm choking saying it 😖

Reactions: 3
The first of many icks that my ex gave me was when we had an exceptional meal in Italy. He thought a good tip was 20 cents. :sick: :sick:

I subtly removed the coin from the table as we left as I thought it would just be insulting!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My friends just shared one with me. She was messaging a lad and whatever they spoke about he’d add in text action

“I like Christmas too! I’d like it more if I had someone to *blushes* spend it with”

or

“yes I like this weather too. It would be better if I had someone to *cuddles* cosy up with”

She blocked him
I am repulsed by this.

*blushes* :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

No. Just no.

I would have smashed my phone up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend dumped a guy recently due to an ick.

they had a little break away but he wouldnt go swimming as he wasn’t ‘confident’ body wise and was worried.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
When someone has a jar/box/container where they have loads of copper coins in it. And then bag it all up and bring it to get it changed into notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The first of many icks that my ex gave me was when we had an exceptional meal in Italy. He thought a good tip was 20 cents. :sick: :sick:

I subtly removed the coin from the table as we left as I thought it would just be insulting!
You must’ve been mortified. I’ve been on the receiving end and been tipped 50p.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There is a guy on YouTube who does videos on the worst hotels in the UK, seaside resorts etc which I really enjoy but because he says "anythink" it's given me the ick. He's around 40 which makes it worse. 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.