"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I picked up my kid from school yesterday there was some guy holding onto the railing in the school playground and was swaying slightly like he was gonna start performing the dance of the sugar plum fuckin fairy and I was disgusted... man up

Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a man at the swimming pool with one of those nose clips that stop water getting up your nose. Icked me out BAD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone got any names that give them the ick? Mine are Tristan, Julian and Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happily married but a few years ago had a mad crush on my boss.

Found his twitter and he was replying to those "female football fan who is also a glamour model" type accounts.

Instant ick. Yay!

Also used to have a boyfriend who - and I'll spoiler this because it's absolutely stomach churning, so read at your peril - used to get white flecks of I don't know what building up at the corner of his lips and then every so often he would wipe it off with his finger and then eat it, and even worse he'd kind of smack his lips when taking his finger out of his mouth so it made a popping sound :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also used to have a boyfriend who - and I'll spoiler this because it's absolutely stomach churning, so read at your peril - used to get white flecks of I don't know what building up at the corner of his lips and then every so often he would wipe it off with his finger and then eat it, and even worse he'd kind of smack his lips when taking his finger out of his mouth so it made a popping sound :sick::sick::sick:
25D4D6A4-2B95-4E5A-BE53-38186C9CBF74.gif

Tim. Makes my skin crawl.
Always reminds me of Tim nice but dim 🤣

Ben, Mason, Reece, Nathan, Ollie
Jayden’s another one 🤢

Reactions: 3
This made me gag. I think dehydration causes that, maybe. Could be wrong but either way, it's gross! Get a tissue to wipe it off and drink some water ffs :sick: .

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I shouldn’t laugh, but they were laughing about it afterwards.
On the park and ride into the city and the bus slams on. Everyone lurches forward, but the guy in front of me falls out of his seat 😂 head first 😫 he was ok and him and his partner were giggling after. Then after he composed himself, he was looking for his bottle of juice he let go off when toppled over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I shouldn’t laugh, but they were laughing about it afterwards.
On the park and ride into the city and the bus slams on. Everyone lurches forward, but the guy in front of me falls out of his seat 😂 head first 😫 he was ok and him and his partner were giggling after. Then after he composed himself, he was looking for his bottle of juice he let go off when toppled over.
How did she not get the terminal ick after that 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.