Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bianca Del Rio

Oh GOD the 😏 emoji next to “eating out”. That’s the bantersaurus in him. Good one Mitch ROFLLMAOiwanttofuckingdieHAHAHAHAHAHA. 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Smell_my_cheese

This is a long one, but seeing as it may well be the reason for the demise of my (previously happy) relationship, I feel it’s warranted.

I was on the school run with my boyfriend the other day. It was bin day and the bin men were doing their job. A piece of cardboard packaging had fallen out of someone’s recycling bin and was on the ground. Boyfriend and bin man spotted it at the same time. Bin man said “I’ll get that.”

Boyfriend said, “Nah mate, I’ll just get that for you, buddy.” (Calling him mate or buddy was already icky imo but it got worse 🤢🤢🤢).

Boyfriend then reached down for cardboard as a gust of wind blew it a little further down the road. 😩

I then watched my boyfriend chase after this bit of cardboard saying “Hehe! Nearly got it for you pal!” (Pal 🤢) whilst the bin man just stood silently watching.

Eventually (it felt like a lifetime) he retrieved said piece of cardboard and handed it to the bin man with “What a tricky piece of rubbish. Here you go. Have a great day mate.”

I walked off.

I’ve struggled to look him in the eye since.

*Edited because of all the typos I’d made in my distressed state.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

wordzalad

VIP Member
My friends just shared one with me. She was messaging a lad and whatever they spoke about he’d add in text action

“I like Christmas too! I’d like it more if I had someone to *blushes* spend it with”

or

“yes I like this weather too. It would be better if I had someone to *cuddles* cosy up with”

She blocked him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I RAN HERE!!!! The fact he made this, watched it and STILL thought it could be posted!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Also I shagged a guy I met on holiday in Tenerife and as I was leaving his hotel in the morning I saw he had these monstrosities… ICK!
6BBAF95B-D9D4-4B37-B684-50EB9485466F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

swimming

VIP Member
Oh hang on people I’ve just thought of an absolute cracker that happened to me years ago.

I was 23 and he was 25. I fancied him for ages and when he asked me out I was giddy.

For our first date he took me to the local weatherspoons!!! He had a red bull then proceeded to tell me he needed to go for a poo. Fucks sake. He goes toilet and comes back blaming the red bull.

we walk to our cars and I see he drives a red rusty D reg Nissan micra.

kisses me and the WHOLE tongue went in immediately.

my vagina sewed itself up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Some People!

Chatty Member
I want to scream with boiling Ick when my partner is so pathetic out & about, holding doors open for hoardes of people swarming through a shop door who don't even know he's there, or ducking into doorways or sidestreets so that groups of people who are walking 4 abreast can glide past him. They don't acknowledge him, they didn't even know he was there. Its way beyond manners, he just looks like a sad, pathetic, simpy mug. Meanwhile I've got to hang about in the street while he doffs his hat and tugs his forelock, unseen, for ignorant nobodies.

Grow a pair and negotiate the street with regular manners like an adult man, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I got the ick this morning after seeing my husband skidding on a patch of ice then grabbing hold of the gate to steady himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jojida

My work has a 5-a-side team and for a laugh we sometimes watch. Yesterday, one of our guys kept saying 'trust me. Trust me!' when he wanted the ball to be passed to him. Ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
A man drinking a cup of soup.
A man dipping bread in soup.
A man blowing on his soup to cool it down.
A man cutting up bread to put into his soup.
A man struggling to eat soup that's too hot.
A man slurping soup.
A man lifting up a bowl of soup to drink it.
A man who uses his spoon to stir the soup around in a bowl.
A man drinking soup and dribbling it.
A man using a soup spoon and sipping the soup off the spoon.
A man scooping up the last few drops of soup in a bowl.

Soup

• Haha
Reactions: 41

MissTeddy

VIP Member
There’s a man near me who has a bicycle with a big box on the front that he takes his kids to school in. He looks like such a dick, when it rains he wears waterproof trousers…and it’s literally the least masculine thing I’ve ever seen. Every morning I think ‘buy a fucking car mate’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Stumbled across this thread and have laughed so much.

I work with a guy who gives me the ick so bad and I feel awful because hes a nice guy but the way he eats is absolutely atrocious. He ate a whole apple, core and everything yesterday in 3 bites. I almost passed out, couldn’t even finish my lunch. I always try to avoid him in the staff room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Mollydog

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan’s trailer for documentary - ick
I cringe inside out whenever she speaks

Haven’t been on here for a while and can’t remember if I posted this but when I had my covid jab, a hipster guy fainted and the nurse had to put him on the floor with his legs elevated. And he had a little biscuit and a cup of water. ICK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39