"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who say "Bless" or "Bless you" if you share something vaguely worrying. Eg. "I was panicking that I'd missed the train"

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that that Molly Mays bloke? The boxer? Oml what a prat. Save electricity this winter and install his teeth. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just remembered a historical ick. I tend to snap my spaghetti in half to make it easier to eat. My ex had a temper tantrum when he discovered this! What an absolute saddo! No gratitude to have his dinner cooked for him. 🙄

That’s not Tommy Fury lol
I wasn't sure. Similar. Either way. 😬

I quite fancy TF though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just came across this picture of the England squad on Facebook.. I don’t know what it is (and its really random) but seeing the guys in the front row with their trousers riding up, black socks on their little ankles and black shoes has really given me the ick 😂😂
20ED1DC6-D4D4-49C0-A0FF-8B65F7C34BF6.jpeg
DF44FB6D-8E29-435F-87E9-BFF7673B6ED7.jpeg
6F886AB1-4B4A-4A14-963E-DD7E1D013057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Took a guy bowling on our second date and the way he walked back after bowling gave me a massive ick. It was the same awkward walk Matt Hancock does to get across the bridge on im a celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grown adults who get their parents to call up my workplace on their behalf. Gives me the ick so bleeping bad. Some of them are in their 30’s and 40’s and their mums are calling in for them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAAAAT?! For what reason? That is bizarre.
I have no idea, most of the time it’s people in their 20’s who really shouldn’t be asking their parents to call companies on their behalf at their big age. The 30+’s are rarer but even more cringey.

I know some people will need help making phone calls but this happens so often it can’t all be for that reason, it’s just grown adults who can’t deal with their own tit. Bet their mums book their doctors appointments too 🤢

Reactions: 3
Super hot guy I work with has a net worth spreadsheet called “my greatest assets” 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.