"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Men who use these trailers:

9EB51B03-3765-4405-B0F7-9A84D92BC341.jpeg

There are a few by me who make such a fuss every school run, they’d be quicker walking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ben Fogle gives me the ick.
Met him at a work do a couple of weeks ago. Instead of asking us if we wanted a photo, he assumed and has his little minder grab one of our phones to take a photo. Fine, we could use it as a talking point for our socials... until he took the photo with us hands in his pockets. Big cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Probably controversial, but this is just a personal one - blokes who drink white wine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I ironically call my dressing gown a house coat but really it's a fluffy overall to prevent my clothes being permanently smeared with snot, marmite and regurgitated milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I ironically call my dressing gown a house coat but really it's a fluffy overall to prevent my clothes being permanently smeared with snot, marmite and regurgitated milk.
I've started to think I'd actually bloody love a tabard, I wonder around the house putting things in my pockets that belong in another room to bestow upon their rightful place later.

My ick: really hot 🔥 guy started at work (caveat happily married but thought hey might make the day go quicker). All attraction lost when I saw him eating a really drippy egg butty this morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was on a date at a club night - I went to the toilet, and upon my return I found him on the dance floor playing the “air drums.” I just couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've started to think I'd actually bloody love a tabard, I wonder around the house putting things in my pockets that belong in another room to bestow upon their rightful place later.

My ick: really hot 🔥 guy started at work (caveat happily married but thought hey might make the day go quicker). All attraction lost when I saw him eating a really drippy egg butty this morning.
🤣 I've had so many icks at work with attractive men!! I'm married too lol, just someone nice to look at through the office isn't a bad thing!
One in particular, was when he announced 'I am just going for a wee I am bursting'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
People who wear band t shirts and can't name a single track. Particularly teens/early 20s and wearing Nirvana/ACDC/Rolling Stones shirts

When men say "WE" played well/bad when referring to their football team as if they were actually on the pitch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was on a date at a club night - I went to the toilet, and upon my return I found him on the dance floor playing the “air drums.” I just couldn’t.
A guy at work I knew, he was quite attractive, but we all had an evening out and he did that thing with his hands where you rotate them around each other? I don’t know how to describe it, but it was, oh no.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A guy at work I knew, he was quite attractive, but we all had an evening out and he did that thing with his hands where you rotate them around each other? I don’t know how to describe it, but it was, oh no.
Like doing a roly poly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Fagon in Oliver style? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lying in bed this morning and recalling the list someone posted of an ick merchant maybe on Bumble? Last on his list was "Really want a Pomeranian".
Now I love Pomeranians, a friend has a cute one, but a man really wanting one? That's icky.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lying in bed this morning and recalling the list someone posted of an ick merchant maybe on Bumble? Last on his list was "Really want a Pomeranian".
Now I love Pomeranians, a friend has a cute one, but a man really wanting one? That's icky.😬
Lol that was me 😂 and when I swiped no to him, it said I had missed a potential match 🫣😫 he had a ponytail!!
BBC31DB4-C9DD-4474-8250-C859C4AC1477.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oof ponytails and man buns are a definite ick. I saw one in Burger King and he was ordering Vegan too. 🥴

Men who use these trailers:

View attachment 1703253

There are a few by me who make such a fuss every school run, they’d be quicker walking.
Oh I agree. You just know they'd have long thin trembling fingers and are environmentally icky. 🤓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe they don’t hide the photos of the profiles!
Men who use the voice note function on hinge 🫣

Some of them are cringey but they’re not all bad.

Like you say, I think it’s kind of nasty of them to post the uncensored profiles, too.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.