"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God how many times have we all done this but this is exactly what we need to stop doing. If they’re tit we need to start telling them they are. This is what makes them think they’re the dogs boll*cks
My ex was clueless when we first slept together. I asked him outright did he actually know where the clitoris was? Of course he didn’t 🙄 I had to show him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was talking to a guy who’s on holiday just now and he’s clearly get a friend/girl to take a picture of him from behind while he’s walking ahead, acting like he doesn’t know it’s being taken. Add a pair of flip flops for extra ick. He’s got weird ankles as well, like no definition at all between the lower legs and the feet.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Was talking to a guy who’s on holiday just now and he’s clearly get a friend/girl to take a picture of him from behind while he’s walking ahead, acting like he doesn’t know it’s being taken. Add a pair of flip flops for extra ick. He’s got weird ankles as well, like no definition at all between the lower legs and the feet.
God, flip-flops, Jesus creepers & crocs = footwear of the Devil 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
A couple of old memories … on a first date, and he insists on playing a tiresome pub machine game for hours. Also he worked in a bookies and thought that his collection of betting slips would be interesting to see. Another one had his friend round and they played darts in his room, so I sat there like a lemon (I hate darts).

• Haha
Just thought of another one

people that call female babies/toddlers a “ little lady” 😬 I can feel my insides shrivel ( obviously okay if a tattler does it 😘)

• Haha
  • Sick
Just spent half an hour on the train listening to a middle aged man brag about speeding, being pulled over by the police (but don’t worry they let him go because he was polite) and how he walks out of the front door and spends 40k on a new car easily. There was so much other stuff that I can’t even remember, everything he said was a hideous ick.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.