"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing men not only follow but comment on cheap tacky half naked girls On insta 🤢 utter utter ICK!!!
Yes omg if I manage to find a man’s Instagram while I’m in the talking stage and I can see he just follows shitloads of half naked women… BIG BIG ICK

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m trying NOT to get the ick here… a new man started telling me about his gym workout and said he can only do pull ups with a band 🤣 Despite the fact my last bf was a roid rage gym freak and I hated it, AND I couldn’t do a pull up to save my life, I keep thinking about him with a big band under him, hopping about. MUST. NOT. LET. THIS. DEVELOP

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I'm back on the dating scene after a break up earlier this year... have been on a few dates with a really great guy. Last week he was driving us to a restaurant for dinner, looking for parking I pointed out a space on the street and he said no I couldn't parallel park in there 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm trying so hard not to ick but that is very ick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I'm back on the dating scene after a break up earlier this year... have been on a few dates with a really great guy. Last week he was driving us to a restaurant for dinner, looking for parking I pointed out a space on the street and he said no I couldn't parallel park in there 😭😭😭😭😭 I'm trying so hard not to ick but that is very ick
i can’t parallel park to save my life but if a guy can’t park it gives me ick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
an ick i’ve only just discovered,personalised stuff!!but not all personalised stuff it’s random but i was in a friends house and the sitting room door glass had her n hubbys name and the year the house was built and i got instant ick,then a sorta friend got personalised glasses for all the adults attending her kids christenings e.g mary,godmother and i had second hand cringe am i strange ?i think it’s cute for kids but not grown up things

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
an ick i’ve only just discovered,personalised stuff!!but not all personalised stuff it’s random but i was in a friends house and the sitting room door glass had her n hubbys name and the year the house was built and i got instant ick,then a sorta friend got personalised glasses for all the adults attending her kids christenings e.g mary,godmother and i had second hand cringe am i strange ?i think it’s cute for kids but not grown up things
My sister used ‘Mr and Mrs surname’ champagne glasses at her wedding. That gave me the ick 😂
In my defence her husband was and still is a twit. It all seemed a bit ‘fake’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister used ‘Mr and Mrs surname’ champagne glasses at her wedding. That gave me the ick 😂
In my defence her husband was and still is a twit. It all seemed a bit ‘fake’.
its just so tacky isn’t it !

What the hell! So on their door, in the glass pane, it had their name on it?!
I didn’t even know that was possible… who even thinks of that 😂🫣

when men on dating apps say you must look like your photos otherwise he’s drinking until you do. 🥱🥱

• Sick
What the hell! So on their door, in the glass pane, it had their name on it?!
I didn’t even know that was possible… who even thinks of that 😂🫣

when men on dating apps say you must look like your photos otherwise he’s drinking until you do. 🥱🥱
yep i dunno why it affected me so bad but it did and your right who even thinks of doing that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was in a hotel bar last night, and there was a workman sat at a table in his plumber’s uniform sipping on an espresso martini.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
men who were nude coloured pants… i was walking to nursery before and there was a man in the distance and i thought ‘woah, this man’s got no pants on, it’s bloody baltic what is he doing’ got closer and he had nude coloured combats on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
men who were those kind of leggings under shorts playing sports either wear long trackies or shorts for crying out loud

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.