"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter had an end of term dance show. In front of me a lady was queuing, her husband came running up beside her (obviously came straight from work) hugged her and forehead kissed her. At first I thought aww sweet. But then, he said hey mama. She giggled and said hey.
Just no.
Why is he calling her mama when she's stood there alone. Why is he calling her mama at all! I would have been like err my name is Hastaggifted, not mama šŸ˜¬šŸ„²
ICK ICK ICK

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He wasn't a lumberjack (although even that guy would be 100x more attractive if he got rid of the dungarees). He was a skinny hipster with skintight dungarees worn over a sweater and an orange beanie hat and round glasses that made him look like an owl.
Not sure if he has dungarees but sounds like littlest chicken going by the ā€œlookā€ šŸ˜†

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m even about to share this but I used to see a guy who had a CARPE DIEM woman stamp.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Men in full on lycra cycling gear
Special ick regarding cycling shoes and the clickety clackety noise they make and the awkward gait it gives them

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also I shagged a guy I met on holiday in Tenerife and as I was leaving his hotel in the morning I saw he had these monstrositiesā€¦ ICK!
6BBAF95B-D9D4-4B37-B684-50EB9485466F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Men who where pinky rings. Especially when they are younger men, below 50 - total wankers!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I went on a date with a guy about a year ago and he had really long fingernails, reminded me of some creepy old grandad šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw a guy in town today, 20-something with a hoodie that said:

'boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too'

Yeah they can, but not sure we need it emblazoned 5 times on the back of your hoodie hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Reeks of ā€œsorry I cheated on you, Iā€™ve just been feeling really depressedā€

'boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too'

Yeah they can, but not sure we need it emblazoned 5 times on the back of your hoodie hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

'boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too
boys can feel sad too'

so cringe. the people that say boys can't cry or to man up are mainly men and other boys lol. go to therapy hun x
(yes i know some women say it dont go all not all men on me)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just heard this one and had to share as itā€™s šŸ¤¢
When he goes to the bathroom, farts and it echos in the toilet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.