"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a bloke is walking down the street with shopping bags and has to stop to change their carrying technique cos the shopping is too heavy for them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know I'm seriously late to the party on this one, but I've recently started watching the Great British Bake Off... the small child in the opening credits/intro putting her grubby hands all over that freshly-baked loaf of bread... GET THEM OFF!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i have two more that i don't know if ill be able to explain but

•when people overly pronounce the C as if it was a K in the world Clean. like Kklean and it sounds clicky in their mouth. my mum said it the other day and i winced

•when men do that glance down / check themselves out whilst they are walking (say as they walk across a bar. usually at speed and usually when they know you're looking or are thinking they look hot) they look
down their entire selves and then to their feet and lift their head back up usually with a smoulder or insecurity lol how do i explain this but i hate it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh GOD the 😏 emoji next to “eating out”. That’s the bantersaurus in him. Good one Mitch ROFLLMAOiwanttofuckingdieHAHAHAHAHAHA. 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Hiccups!
My partner kept hiccuping today and it gave me the biggest ick ever. Grown men should not have hiccups!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone sent me a tik tok of people discussing weird icks.
One was when a man uses the descriptions on a box of chocolates to decide what chocolate to have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I travel to work by train and recently sometimes by bus since the train strikes have been on, I get the ick when I see blokes on public transport. OK, I don't drive and have no intention but get a bleeping car.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I travel to work by train and recently sometimes by bus since the train strikes have been on, I get the ick when I see blokes on public transport. OK, I don't drive and have no intention but get a bleeping car.
I’m on dating apps at the moment and when I talk to a guy and find out he doesn’t drive, it really gives me the ick. Even though I also do not drive. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.