"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ick about men posing with a big fish just got me, a guy I know who I actually quite fancied on my Instagram 😂 extra ick for his stumpy sausage fingers gripping onto it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People have been mentioning Bucks Fizz (the Eurovision pop poppets, not the alcoholic beverage) on the Celeb thread, and it just reminded me of my teenage boyfriend, who gave me the massive ick when I found out that he was a Bucks Fizz fan, and had their album on both vinyl AND cassette (so that he could play it in his car 🥴)

If that wasn't bad enough, he also had Star Trek pyjamas. And a bleeping Kevin Keegan perm. 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
when guys attempt to grow facial hair but are just left with wispy strands at the corners of the mouth looking like a sea lion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Maybe not an ick, but everything about this one guy who works at my local M&S simply food makes me cringe. He tries to make small talk at the self service till and his chat is absolute shite. He leans awkwardly to one side with one leg crossed over the other trying to look cool, has a single cross earring, hairy nostrils and a mono brow. He leaned in far too close when he was IDing me and the smell off his breath nearly made me pass out. You can see the look of pure dread on the faces of the women who work with him when he approaches. A definite predator 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Men who wear band t shirts. Worse if there's a list of tour dates on the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A fit guy in the office didn’t realise his headphones weren’t connected properly to his teams meeting so we could all hear the person on the call and it was instant ick for me 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So what about the like little shits wearing Nirvana shirts who were not even
born when they were big.
I remember some wee knob from a short lived boyband wearing a Sonic Youth tshirt at some performance...urgh.

Think it was these try-hards - how many can you spot? 🙄
Screenshot_20221025-232725_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So what about the like little shits wearing Nirvana shirts who were not even
born when they were big.
Well yes there's that, but I'd file teenagers wearing Nirvana t shirts under fashion mistakes (we've all been there). Most will look back and cringe.
I just find it an ick when its mature men.

Last edited:
Little teeth and massive gums.
I once had a bloke try to kiss me with teeth like it but they were also like brown tombstones. Absolutely stomach churning. As he went in for the kiss I dodged him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That's a good one. I'd also add massive gums full stop. Those people whose lips just keep going up when they smile to reveal more than an inch of gum above the teeth.

*shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Missing teeth. 🤢 Someone I know has one and he keeps complaining about the cost of dental work, then goes ahead and spends hundreds on video games and gaming equipment in a matter of weeks. Sort out your mouth first wtf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Grown men who push other people (including old people and kids) out of the way to get a seat on the train.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
HUGE ick for me is men with ukuleles. thinking they're all cute and quirky. was just watching a tv show and i had to fast forward a bit with a man playing and singing to a woman showing off 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.