Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After many months of utter cringe worthy desperate posts for engagement she finally reaches her 10k and we don’t have to use other threads to ask “WTF is she doing”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she just calmed down she’d be very nearly bareable - but she’s so desperate, no-ones life is that oh gosh jolly holly sticks. Apart from her main idol H&H obviously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she just calmed down she’d be very nearly bareable - but she’s so desperate, no-ones life is that oh gosh jolly holly sticks. Apart from her main idol H&H obviously 🙄
...how does she find the time to ‘curate’ all of these ridiculous posts??? I think there must be something in the air in Herefordshire (sorry to normal folk living there)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yay! So glad this inauspicious day has (finally!) arrived. I am sure Nikki is thrilled about the swipe ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't follow but just had a look. How many ads? Total cringe. Older lady with terrible split ends in her undies, not influenced me to buy anything other than eyewash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't follow but just had a look. How many ads? Total cringe. Older lady with terrible split ends in her undies, not influenced me to buy anything other than eyewash.
Same!! Never heard of her but she thinks she’s something she’s not for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just cringe at the desperation from these people and the stories they post with ‘let’s get this lady to 10k she works so hard’
Yeah I forget how hard they work, posting staged photos and engaging with bigger accounts all day long must be exhausting.
maybe we should start clapping every week at peak posting hours to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication to the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't follow but had to have a look after the comments on the H&H thread. duck me I thought she was going to cry when she was talking about reaching 10k. Like is it that big of a deal? She LOVEESS the app so much? Bloody hell get a life woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After many months of utter cringe worthy desperate posts for engagement she finally reaches her 10k and we don’t have to use other threads to ask “WTF is she doing”
At long last......it's been worth the wait ! She is just so cringe ! Prancing around in wheat fields and rabbiting on about the bloody ironing.

Don't follow but had to have a look after the comments on the H&H thread. duck me I thought she was going to cry when she was talking about reaching 10k. Like is it that big of a deal? She LOVEESS the app so much? Bloody hell get a life woman!
I know.......definitely needs a life !

Sooooooo true ! Too gushing and jolly holly ! Plus that red lippy. Wish someone would tell her she looks frightening in it.

...how does she find the time to ‘curate’ all of these ridiculous posts??? I think there must be something in the air in Herefordshire (sorry to normal folk living there)
Or in the water ! Ohhhh the worse was the other week. Black pleather mini skirt bare legs and black ankle boots. Yuck. Then the bare legs and lingerie on the bed......just like HH. Put me off my breakfast. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve just had a good look through her page, for someone who works VERY hard at Instagram and now has the magic £10k - her likes per post are pretty low. 🤔

Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

There no words. Cover yourself up woman. a) you are in the countryside it appears !
b)Ledbury isn't near the beach
c)Tulips bloom in Spring
You look an absolute twit !

I’ve just had a good look through her page, for someone who works VERY hard at Instagram and now has the magic £10k - her likes per post are pretty low. 🤔
If you look at her followers loads are Bots. Think the companies that 'gift' her stuff wouldn't be too pleased.

I just cringe at the desperation from these people and the stories they post with ‘let’s get this lady to 10k she works so hard’
Yeah I forget how hard they work, posting staged photos and engaging with bigger accounts all day long must be exhausting.
maybe we should start clapping every week at peak posting hours to show them how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication to the gram
🤣🤣🤣 Clap for the 10K gramas - they must be exhausted playing with all their freebies, preening themselves for chatting in the car while just outside Waitrose - bloody hard work hey ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Ugh, I can’t stand it when people who are a size 10 go on about how a swimsuit holds you in, there’s nothing to hold you twerp. Thanks for making the rest of us feel crap.

Glad that’s off my chest

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yay! So glad this inauspicious day has (finally!) arrived. I am sure Nikki is thrilled about the swipe ups.
It'll be swipe up for Bauken this and Boden that ! 🤢

Ugh, I can’t stand it when people who are a size 10 go on about how a swimsuit holds you in, there’s nothing to hold you twerp. Thanks for making the rest of us feel crap.

Glad that’s off my chest
Yes......and then the ones that pull at a skirt waist and say..... ohhhh I went down a Size as it was so big ! Love the swish though.....then stand prancing in front of the mirror. God they are do in love with themselves 🤮

Reactions: 6

I remember that post well - it really winded me up as as that stage the UK was already in lockdown round 1 and I found it in bad taste as we were only supposed to leave our homes for exercise or essential reasons.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember that post well - it really winded me up as as that stage the UK was already in lockdown round 1 and I found it in bad taste as we were only supposed to leave our homes for exercise or essential reasons.
So true......she has never ever once since this nightmare started acknowledged any Lockdown issue. She another selfish al about me me me witch. 😡

Reactions: 7
Those 50th birthday photos and that outfit with her boobs hanging out was "boak" 🤢..... Honestly don't know how she gets so much gifted/sponsored stuff with so low engagement.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Woman - put your front bottom away 😳 Honestly there’s no need to prance Around in an very tight bather.

There are other silly women congratulating this silly woman for hitting 10k ... like she’s actually achieved something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9