"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been said before men in tight jeans. Just walked past someone wearing some. NOPE!

Reactions: 11
The song 'Sweet Caroline'

Those grey, polyester checked trousers that were very popular several years ago

If you're out dancing, miming along to songs and pointing in the air

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also - men drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream.
Men drinking hot chocolate/cocoa in general as well as men getting fancy frothy coffees. I once went on a coffee shop date with a guy and he ordered a hot chocolate with a glass of water 😶 I had to abort the mission!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How funking hilarious is this. We all get the ick from men who get cold and drink hot chocolate hahahaha. Poor bustards don't stand a chance do they! I wonder if they have an ick thread for us? I'd love to see it, imagine what gives them the ick about us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which reminds me of some icks I got in/after the gym yesterday.

One was a guy who was going super fast on the weights machines he was using. Wanker.

The other was an older guy, probs 50s with full grey hair...wearing skin tight jeans and other clothing was too young for him.

Reactions: 5
DEAD. This has to be one of the best ones.

what gives you the ick about twins!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's that they are known as "the twins" and adult identicals give me da shudders especially when they dress the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking of an ick to do with a man I fancied years ago. He would wrap his hair up with a towel after a shower and it made me want to curl up into my own armpit.

I went on to be with a man who also did this but it was just a neutral thing.

Some icks are specific to the man and some are general for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.