"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidently left the TV on BBC1, saw the brazilians coming out of their coach, one had massive gold earphones...ICK 🤮 🤮
Another player gave me the ICK, the one with the shaved head with a fringe and those tombstone teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t it more accurate that there are some people like that and some people who aren’t like that regardless of sex?

Don’t see why it has to be an us vs them thing. 😀
its not lol. it's literally been proven with research! a gender study on what beliefs men tend to hold about women and how they actually reflect their own behaviours

There's a gorgeous chap just started work, he's headturning handsome & he seems really lovely too.
I just got the total ick this afternoon though when I found out he also volunteers in a charity shop. I asked how it came about & he said "just from being a customer"... :sick:

Men going in charity shops, urgh! then to end up working in them.... Oh hello again lunch. 🤮🤮🤮
Aw he sounds like a nice person, the ick has no reasoning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drove past a barber's shop tonight and there was a man holding a steamer aimed at his face whilst the barber was massaging his beard/face. All the ick in one go. Had to look away immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My friends just shared one with me. She was messaging a lad and whatever they spoke about he’d add in text action

“I like Christmas too! I’d like it more if I had someone to *blushes* spend it with”

or

“yes I like this weather too. It would be better if I had someone to *cuddles* cosy up with”

She blocked him
What in the funking world!!!!

When they message first on dating apps saying 'Hows you hunny x'
Urgh for the love of God!!! This is the worst ick I've ever had in my life!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a male colleague who says 'bysie byes' when leaving work for the day. He sometimes uses 'toodle pip' too 🤢
Does he watch the kids show Bing by any chance 🤣 that’s what Flop says!!!

this won’t make sense to anyone without an under 5 who watches cbeebies 😂

I was at a friend’s house for dinner the other night and her boyfriend had to take a lacto pill before he ate the meal bc it was quite cheesy. Definitely have me the ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Does he watch the kids show Bing by any chance 🤣 that’s what Flop says!!!

this won’t make sense to anyone without an under 5 who watches cbeebies 😂
Omg you could be right 😂 I have a young son so I'm familiar with flop but never made that connection. He has two young boys so maybe its that. It will still remain an ick with me though😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Men in blanket hoodies or making themselves a hot water bottle....
My ex used to sit in front of the fire shivering when he’d got back from taking the kids to footie. It was so OTT and I wanted to smack him! I’d had bought him a fleece hoodie to get him (and me) through the energy crisis tbh. Anything would’ve been better than his woe is me dramatics

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My ex used to sit in front of the fire shivering when he’d got back from taking the kids to footie. It was so OTT and I wanted to smack him! I’d had bought him a fleece hoodie to get him (and me) through the energy crisis tbh. Anything would’ve been better than his woe is me dramatics

Hahaha! I feel your pain. This applies to my current boyfriend and I feel bad because he's doing it to save money and not have the heating on as we all are but giant ick.

Which also brings me to another ick. Men counting out change to pay for something. Irrational but so icky.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or wearing fluffy socks/slipper socks!!
The worst

Sorry, one more... men who passionately sing along to their teams football chants at a match while clapping aggressively.
And then they all bro hug and giggle like girls if their team score.
And when they shout and swear at the players like they can hear them. 🤢 I don't know why I didn't start with this one it icks me out more than blanket hoodies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.