"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New ick unlocked for me - a colleague of mine can't cook and actively chooses to live off a diet of sweets/chocolate and energy drinks like a child, and almost seems to brag about it.

Just eat some normal food, even if it's an oven meal? Knocks me sick when they crack open their flavoured Monster and can of Coke at 8am for their breakfast 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
New ick unlocked for me - a colleague of mine can't cook and actively chooses to live off a diet of sweets/chocolate and energy drinks like a child, and almost seems to brag about it.

Just eat some normal food, even if it's an oven meal? Knocks me sick when they crack open their flavoured Monster and can of Coke at 8am for their breakfast 🤢
My ex used to do this and it's so grim

Reactions: 4
When men have jeans on & then have loads of stuff in their FRONT pockets & you can see the outline of their phone/wallet etc 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New ick at the train station tonight.
Man in a suit with a briefcase bit Into a Greggs bake and it was hot so he had to do that weird open mouthed chewing thing until he swallowed it. He even started doing the flappy hand thing over his mouth and then he started blowing it. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The song 'Sweet Caroline'

Those grey, polyester checked trousers that were very popular several years ago

If you're out dancing, miming along to songs and pointing in the air
bleeping hate sweet Caroline. Enormous ick. Here's one I discovered today my husband singing the national anthem.🤣🤣 I don't know why, and then he started singing the American national anthem too and double ick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When men have jeans on & then have loads of stuff in their FRONT pockets & you can see the outline of their phone/wallet etc 🤢
Would you prefer a man bag??? That's even more ick!

Man in a suit with a briefcase bit Into a Greggs bake and it was hot so he had to do that weird open mouthed chewing thing until he swallowed it. He even started doing the flappy hand thing over his mouth and then he started blowing it. 🥴
Hahahhaa burn your mouth in a manly way please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mate, if them jeans are tight skinny ones then there's a helluva lot worse than the outline of a phone or wallet you could be presented with 🤣🤣

My son used to do this when he was little. I'd say ' don't you spit it out son, it's rude, open your mouth and I'll blow it' 🤭🤣🤣 that's acceptable for children but not a Manchild, yes? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen a post on insta and it’s men saying what women do that gives them the ick 😂

Reactions: 2

I think for me this ick is based on the thought that they must have unhealthy bowel habits and their farts must stink of death 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think for me this ick is based on the thought that they must have unhealthy bowel habits and their farts must stink of death 🤢🤢🤢
Worked with a guy who would rock up to his desk with a half drunk bottle of coke and proceed to eat nothing but crisps, chocolate, more crisps all day. To be healthy he would have some lentil type crisps too.
By 3pm every day you were knocked out by the farts.
Funnily enough I dont miss him at all.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly that - they are dying from the inside out. Disgusting 🤮

I’ve seen a post on insta and it’s men saying what women do that gives them the ick 😂
oooh what did they say? Bet they aren’t as random as ours !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.