"The Ick" #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for my children at school and 2 men were behind me talking. 1 said "I've been really poorly" (🤢) 2 said "oh no what's been wrong?" 1 - "I've had a bad cough and the sniffles"
I turned round in disgust and it was 2 big bearded men.
Poorly and sniffles. Two of the absolute worst words to come from a man's mouth.
Ugh. As if this story wasn't bad enough we then find out they were "big bearded". Poorly, sniffly & utterly gross by the sounds of it! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi guys, new to this thread and I've only read this one so sorry if I'm repeating anything!

One of my biggest icks are guys who eats baked beans. I find it sooo embarrassing and pathetic 🤢 My bf brought this ick to another level though.....he had a plate of beans and toast for his lunch and was walking up the stairs to go eat them. He then FELL UP THE STAIRS and SPILT HIS BEANS all over the stairs and on his jeans. Then, he was on his hands and knees SCOOPING UP THE BEANS with his hands to put them back on his plate 🤢😂🤢😂🤢 I've just told him now I'm writing this ick about him and he's just said "what nobody knows is I presented it so good the beans looked amazing"....just as I thought this story couldn't get any worse 😵

EWWWWWW
im bleeping dying at work reading this, thank you for the laugh. literal tears

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just witnessed one on my lunch
men doing a little jog to cross the road just as the green man disappears and getting honked at. disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A guy at work was telling his boss he might take some time off because he’s got a bad chest cough cough, wet lettuce!

i also spoke to a guy in his 20s today he had bright white teeth & curtains that’s appeared to be blow dried, he looked like a poster boy from the 90’s I couldn’t take him seriously

Reactions: 6
there are 26/27 year old men on the course i've just started and all they do is witch and gossip. men really are projecting when they say women are the gossipers! 🤡 never a minute goes by where they aren't whispering and bitching

• Haha
Reactions: 15
my fella was on the toilet before and he plays a darts game on his phones. i walked past the bathroom and heard him excitedly go ‘ooooone huuuuundred and eeeeeeighty’ to himself and it gave me the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
there are 26/27 year old men on the course i've just started and all they do is witch and gossip. men really are projecting when they say women are the gossipers! 🤡 never a minute goes by where they aren't whispering and bitching
Haha also the projection that women are complicated, weak and insecure. Pure projection. Proof of this? Experience on the "Apps" 😉

Reactions: 5
Men that call each other "mate", "pal" or "buddy" when they barely even know them.

Even worse when it's in a work-related context <<looks over in disgust at my husband>>
The worst for me is them calling another guy brother to feign some sort of camaraderie 🤢

ETA - Tommy Sheridan came into my head after I posted, I wonder if his entire personality being a ick makes the worse for me

Reactions: 1
my fella was on the toilet before and he plays a darts game on his phones. i walked past the bathroom and heard him excitedly go ‘ooooone huuuuundred and eeeeeeighty’ to himself and it gave me the ick 😂
I think a man playing any type of game on their phone gives me the ick (I am obviously allowed to play candy crush though)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha also the projection that women are complicated, weak and insecure. Pure projection. Proof of this? Experience on the "Apps" 😉
and that we are bad drivers, over emotional and that we talk too much - all have been proven to be the other way around btw 🤡

Reactions: 5
The worst for me is them calling another guy brother to feign some sort of camaraderie 🤢

ETA - Tommy Sheridan came into my head after I posted, I wonder if his entire personality being a ick makes the worse for me
Isnt the female equivalent calling each other 'hun' although that seems to have died a death

Reactions: 6
and that we are bad drivers, over emotional and that we talk too much - all have been proven to be the other way around btw 🤡
Isn’t it more accurate that there are some people like that and some people who aren’t like that regardless of sex?

Don’t see why it has to be an us vs them thing. 😀

Cling ons and overly emotional men who get in a mood when you want some time to yourself. And this next guy I present to you:
I once dated this wet lettuce who practically moved himself into my house after 2 weeks. Was a real try hard too. I like dogs so would tag me in any dog picture/ video on Facebook. Whatever I liked, he liked.
He got in a sulk because I couldn’t see him because I was working, didn’t take no for an answer when I said I didn’t want to spend ANOTHER night with him. Cried at Xmas songs in front of my friends the first time he met them, got in a sulk when they played another song he didn’t like and stormed off (they didn’t know he didn’t like the song)
He was messaging my friend about how he wanted to propose to me ( it was a month down the line at this point). He said he wanted to send me and my friend for afternoon tea at the ritz, where he would dress up as a WAITER and propose to me…… wtf..

He was also really short, maybe 5’4, wore a large jacket that was HUGE and looked like it was his dads, think long sleeves and jacket half way down his legs, it was a jacket not a coat. Went away for the weekend with a broken suitcase that only had one wheel and was torn.

Ffs what was I thinking, I am so embarrassed about my life choice with this one that I have completely erased him from my history. This period of my life doesn’t exist apart from to a couple of people who know about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's a gorgeous chap just started work, he's headturning handsome & he seems really lovely too.
I just got the total ick this afternoon though when I found out he also volunteers in a charity shop. I asked how it came about & he said "just from being a customer"... :sick:

Men going in charity shops, urgh! then to end up working in them.... Oh hello again lunch. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.