The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread should be renamed to ‘things people hate about men’.
eye roll… men are so viscously hateful towards us (women) as people and about our human rights across all social medias - just like they are in person and within the LAW too.

this is a *tattle* thread where some women say they get icked out by a man licking a bleeping yogurt lid… give me a break

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
I'd love to know how on earth this came up in conversation?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw a lad on an insta post call it 'clitty litter'
dear christ. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I mean, it's a fair enough ick 😅

Reactions: 3
Seems a bit fussy, considering we’re all supposed to be smooth and hairless these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those womb broom mustaches that are back in amongst men in their 20s. I think Paul Mescal is to blame.

You have to earn your facial hair. It's supposed to cover the ravages of a life well lived. Beards on anyone under 40 just looks like an affectation to me. Like having a brew in a china cup with the matching saucer or having your family crest on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone with a link/code flogging cbd is a massive ick. Get in the bin you bandwagon hopping, snake oil selling, tit for brains bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A man who makes vaping his entire personality.

Go away with your Pineapple Peach Mango flavour Lost Mary/Elf Bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11