The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to a guy on a dating app once and asked him about his job. He told me he was an operations manager for a high end firm in the "city of London" - eeeeeee why did he not just say London?! Gave me the proper ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hate when men wear loafers, so idk inducing. There's a male fashion advice subreddit and most of the posts are man in loafers and so many comments about how great the loafers are, ugh no 🤣

Reactions: 4
When influencers post them posing in semi see through pants with very visible period pads. I just find it ick

• Sick
Reactions: 5
We're having a charity bake thing at work and one of the guys is like 'I don't bake but I'm going to do a Betty Crockett' every other sentence has been 'Betty Crockett' all day. I love that he's getting involved and don't have the heart to tell him but ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just hate when men wear loafers, so idk inducing. There's a male fashion advice subreddit and most of the posts are man in loafers and so many comments about how great the loafers are, ugh no 🤣
Even worse = loafers with no socks. A huge ick.

Reactions: 8
Culty new age behavior and style ala unwashed and ungroomed, barefoot, carnivore, polyamorous dudes. Long unkempt hair and beard. Yuuck

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Grown men who zoom past you on the pavement on an electric scooter. I can't explain it, I cringe every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A man wearing his EarPods with the stick bit pointing forwards at 90 degrees from his ear (top picture) rather than the typical 45 degree downward angle (bottom picture) that looks more comfortable. It’s a specific one but I had to sit opposite this on the train this morning and ended up moving seats because it icked me so bad.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A man wearing his EarPods with the stick bit pointing forwards at 90 degrees from his ear (top picture) rather than the typical 45 degree downward angle (bottom picture) that looks more comfortable. It’s a specific one but I had to sit opposite this on the train this morning and ended up moving seats because it icked me so bad.
I have to do this because otherwise they fall out, so I have to twist them in haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1