The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I served a man Saturday was the epitome of ick. Had two kids with him in a Yankees yellow vest with his muscles popping out of them tattooed up from shoulder to wrist and had blond hair too 🤢

Men who make a weak joke then labour it for ages doing a really obvious laugh while making eye contact make my skin crawl. You make a slight acknowledgement but they keep on laughing at their wit and sometimes even try to explain the joke or repeat it as if you haven't got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know why the algorithm thinks I want this, but it's gone from giving me cat and makeup videos to videos of smarmy, cocky pretty boys (never my type even when I was younger) telling me how much they love plus size and older women. And some of them aren't even that pretty! They clearly have a market because the comments are full of women who love it but all I hear is "aren't you so glad that a gorgeous young stud like me would still have you even though you're not 25 or a size 8" and it doesn't just ick me, it really pisses me off. Some kid told the camera that even if I'm 20 years older than he is, he'll still make me call him Daddy JUST duck OFF THAT'S HORRIBLE, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE STILL UP YOU RANDY TODDLER YOU'RE OVERTIRED

How did this happen and how do I get back to cats and makeup?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know why the algorithm thinks I want this, but it's gone from giving me cat and makeup videos to videos of smarmy, cocky pretty boys (never my type even when I was younger) telling me how much they love plus size and older women. And some of them aren't even that pretty! They clearly have a market because the comments are full of women who love it but all I hear is "aren't you so glad that a gorgeous young stud like me would still have you even though you're not 25 or a size 8" and it doesn't just ick me, it really pisses me off. Some kid told the camera that even if I'm 20 years older than he is, he'll still make me call him Daddy JUST duck OFF THAT'S HORRIBLE, DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW YOU'RE STILL UP YOU RANDY TODDLER YOU'RE OVERTIRED

How did this happen and how do I get back to cats and makeup?
I don’t even dare look this up as I don’t want to algorithm to start showing it to me 😂 but dying at your description.

can you just like and comment on lots of cat and make up posts and gradually it will change back?

That's what I had to do when my usual buffet of interior design and food posts got interrupted by hundreds of 24 year olds couples telling me “you too can have a buy-to-let empire if you hustle and sacrifice” whilst dangling their house keys in front of dilapidated semis and forgetting to mention they live with mum and dad and had a £100k inheritance. Which was also an ick.

Reactions: 6
I don’t even dare look this up as I don’t want to algorithm to start showing it to me 😂 but dying at your description.

can you just like and comment on lots of cat and make up posts and gradually it will change back?

That's what I had to do when my usual buffet of interior design and food posts got interrupted by hundreds of 24 year olds couples telling me “you too can have a buy-to-let empire if you hustle and sacrifice” whilst dangling their house keys in front of dilapidated semis and forgetting to mention they live with mum and dad and had a £100k inheritance. Which was also an ick.
I don't want to interact with any of these videos, even the ones I like! I think the answer is to quickly scroll past the icky toddler boys and let the cats and makeup play through. Just don't know why they started appearing at all. I get the ick just thinking about them setting up their cameras, gurning and smarming into them, watching them back and then uploading them and checking the likes. Ugh.

That weird fist celebration thing golfers do when they're pleased with their shot.

• Haha
My fella went to work today wearing a short sleeved shirt and a tie, the absolute demon :sick:

Also, last week he called me 'homie' and called our Golden Retriever his little 'snugglebug'

bleeping hideous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My fella went to work today wearing a short sleeved shirt and a tie, the absolute demon :sick:

Also, last week he called me 'homie' and called our Golden Retriever his little 'snugglebug'

bleeping hideous
Do you need somewhere to stay whilst the divorce is finalised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When a customer ring up and then use your name in every sentence (always men who do this).

“well the thing is Jen, I paid for this on Friday Jen, but now I have to get a refund as I can’t attend, can you do that for me Jen, thanks Jen”

FUUUUUCKKKK OFFFFFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Men who are obsessed with 'the hustle' and 'the grind.'

When men say things like 'work never sleeps'...and talk about 'the grind,' 'the struggle' and 'the end goal', and are obsessed with crptocurrency. Their Instagrams are filled with intense pictures of them in suits and motivational quotes.

Like relax Pete, you work in marketing - you're not Jeff Bezos.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

When men say things like 'work never sleeps'...and talk about 'the grind,' 'the struggle' and 'the end goal', and are obsessed with crptocurrency. Their Instagrams are filled with intense pictures of them in suits and motivational quotes.

The 'grind' never stops. the 'struggle' is real and 'smashing life'
It's usually them men who wear tight trousers and too much hair gel.
Insufferable cunts 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The man is walking ick, despite his billions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s a guy a work who dresses like he’s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.

Reactions: 7