The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a guy a work who dresses like he’s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.
Nothing irrational about hating anything Busted related, they always were twats.

Men at the pool who sit on the edges of the indoor planters all around with their feet a clear ten inches off the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a guy a work who dresses like he’s in the band Busted.
Big fluffy hair, skinny jeans tucked into chunky high top trainers. It gives me an irrational ick.
We have a consultant come in occasionally and he always causes a stir in the office, quite dashing, always in beautifully tailored suits. I ran in to him at the weekend not so long ago and he had one of those oversized baseballs caps just sat atop his head, looked like he'd had a lobotomy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a consultant come in occasionally and he always causes a stir in the office, quite dashing, always in beautifully tailored suits. I ran in to him at the weekend not so long ago and he had one of those oversized baseballs caps just sat atop his head, looked like he'd had a lobotomy.
🤣🤣 the guy I posted about is quite attractive. Has nice arms (wears a work polo shirt) but his dress senes is stuck in the 2000s.

Men who call their dogs “pupper” or “pup”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Men who make a weak joke then labour it for ages doing a really obvious laugh while making eye contact make my skin crawl. You make a slight acknowledgement but they keep on laughing at their wit and sometimes even try to explain the joke or repeat it as if you haven't got it.
Oh god, this is my friend's husband. I don't know how the woman doesn't climb out of her skin with cringe everyday, she doesn't even notice it. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am attending a meeting and 1 bloke keeps talking and talking and not breathing so he goes really quiet at the end because he has no air.
Its giving me massive icks, he also has just 1 tone and its hard to listen to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not posh by any stretch of imagination but I get the ick when young men talk like they are 'hard' and say "yeh" many times in the sentence. Often on a phone whilst in the queue at Tesco or similar, they say "yeh man, no yehhh, I was telling Chris yeh to just get on with it yeh and go tell Sarah how he feels, innit... yeh no man, he was bricking it, yeh. What? yeh ok, beers at yours? Yeh man I'm just in Tesco in the queue, buying some dinner yehh..." etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my neighbours leaves work before her boyfriend when he stays at hers. We all share the same drive and I see her tootling down in her little car on a morning and then sometimes I see her bf scurrying down the drive after her with his backpack on to the bus stop (he can’t drive 🥲)
I don’t know why it gives me the ick, maybe I’m just single and bitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gave myself the ick today as I purchased 5 sausage rolls from Greggs for my daughter and her friends 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a bank holiday Tattlers! The Wolf Fleece people will be out in force buying the latest designs at those bank holiday markets today 🐺 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a bank holiday Tattlers! The Wolf Fleece people will be out in force buying the latest designs at those bank holiday markets today 🐺 🤣
I saw one earlier, having a fag outside the maternity ward of the local hospital. It was a classic sighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People who share giveaways in their Instagram stories. I'm sorry but it's so annoying and just an obvious cheap engagement booster for the company 😂

Reactions: 4
My husband doesn’t drive, ugh, weird, but when we met, we lived in a city and he got the train to and from work etc. so didn’t really give it anymore thought. His dad and brother also don’t drive, his mum does drive but super nervous, the kind of person who won’t go on the motorway or turn right 🙄. Again, weird but nothing to do with me. Fast forward a few years and his mum has a health issue, I’m out riding my horse and get a phone call from my dear man, “can you be home by 4.30 as mum needs to go to an appointment and if you could drive her that would be great”

So you’re telling me, her 3 closest relatives, 3 grown ass, adult men that are her immediate family, and you have to ask me to take her to the hospital, whilst you 3 sit at home?!? Ick ick ICKKKKKKKKKK

Of course, I did it. But bleeping hell, I thought that was so embarrassing, ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My husband doesn’t drive, ugh, weird, but when we met, we lived in a city and he got the train to and from work etc. so didn’t really give it anymore thought. His dad and brother also don’t drive, his mum does drive but super nervous, the kind of person who won’t go on the motorway or turn right 🙄. Again, weird but nothing to do with me. Fast forward a few years and his mum has a health issue, I’m out riding my horse and get a phone call from my dear man, “can you be home by 4.30 as mum needs to go to an appointment and if you could drive her that would be great”

So you’re telling me, her 3 closest relatives, 3 grown ass, adult men that are her immediate family, and you have to ask me to take her to the hospital, whilst you 3 sit at home?!? Ick ick ICKKKKKKKKKK

Of course, I did it. But bleeping hell, I thought that was so embarrassing, ick.
I'd really struggle to date a non driver for reasons like this. Could they not arrange a cab for her?

Reactions: 12