The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a man going to a shop and CHOOSING a vape flavour....

'Hmmm, will I go for the Watermelon Ice, Fizzy Cherry or Kiwi Passion, such a tough choice.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
A man who makes vaping his entire personality.

Go away with your Pineapple Peach Mango flavour Lost Mary/Elf Bars.
omg yes, I was behind a guy in the queue at the petrol station shop. I had to wait for him to ask the shop assistant to read out all the vape flavours they had in stock. I think he went for a blueberry one. Ick 1 for vaping in the first place, and Ick 2 for making the poor guy read out the 10 different flavours as he deliberated over which to get. 😅
---
Imagine a man going to a shop and CHOOSING a vape flavour....

'Hmmm, will I go for the Watermelon Ice, Fizzy Cherry or Kiwi Passion, such a tough choice.'
I witnessed exactly that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Male colleague in his 50’s who thinks he’s amazing and above everyone else has just posted what a great time he had with friends for after work drinks. “Lots of fun and giggles were had” GIGGLES! 🤮 Nob!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Men who have the bumpers up for bowling
Men going bowling in general.
Men typing in their name on the screen for bowling.
Men taking bowling seriously and are over competitive at it.
Men wearing bowling shoes.
Men selecting a bowling ball and picking up different coloured balls and seeing which one is heaviest.
A man being really good at bowling.
A man being really bad at bowling.
A man who takes a break during bowling.
A man taking his shot during bowling and then walking back to the seating area.
A man celebrating a strike during bowling.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For the poster who complained this was a thread aimed at men - I fully icked myself earlier today. I was getting changed after a shower and could not get my bra to clasp correctly. (I’m a big boob gal so burdened by a 4 clip clasp). After 3 attempts to align all the hooks, I gave in and shifted the bra round my body so I could do up the clasps while seeing them, then did the awkward shuffle of turning the bra back around to its correct positioning. It gave me a mental throwback of being prepubescent and trying to work out how to put on my trainer bra. Ick ick ick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the poster who complained this was a thread aimed at men - I fully icked myself earlier today. I was getting changed after a shower and could not get my bra to clasp correctly. (I’m a big boob gal so burdened by a 4 clip clasp). After 3 attempts to align all the hooks, I gave in and shifted the bra round my body so I could do up the clasps while seeing them, then did the awkward shuffle of turning the bra back around to its correct positioning. It gave me a mental throwback of being prepubescent and trying to work out how to put on my trainer bra. Ick ick ick!!
I still do that anyway! 😆

Reactions: 10
I still do my bras up like that 😂

I’ll add one I overheard last night. A group of men were talking and one said they hated it when women have tiny fibres from loo roll on their bits during oral sex. They all heartily agreed.
They can feel free to buy us a fancy Japanese bidet then, I wouldn't complain!

Hahaha I thought that was how everyone does their bras up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Adults with nicknames. My mum used to know someone called called Dink. It's not cute girl. You're 55.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My sister always calls her boyfriend "my man" or "the boy" (ie the boy did good) like come on you're a grown ass woman approaching 40. Stop it.

Reactions: 3
My sister always calls her boyfriend "my man" or "the boy" (ie the boy did good) like come on you're a grown ass woman approaching 40. Stop it.
Similar to this, I hate it when people tag their partners as ‘my love’ on Facebook, like “Eating dinner with my love” or “Watching the sunset with my love.” Stop it.

Similar to this, I hate it when people tag their partners as ‘my love’ on Facebook, like “Eating dinner with my love” or “Watching the sunset with my love.” Stop it.
I also hate it when people continually refer to their partner as their “other half”, implying that without their partner they are somehow less of a person. Piss off with your codependency and get some opinions and a life of your own.

Reactions: 6
Mentally replace "love" with "Rampant Rabbit".

• Haha
Male colleague in his 50’s who thinks he’s amazing and above everyone else has just posted what a great time he had with friends for after work drinks. “Lots of fun and giggles were had” GIGGLES! 🤮 Nob!
Haha it just sounds so childish. It's like when you ask someone if they're enjoying their food and they say "it's yummy" 😂

• Sick
people who are really obsessed with their looks. like obsessing over their jaw lines, lip size, chins and facial symmetry or whatever.

they all end up looking like a human pug with a chin implant anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably been mentioned before but men who refuse to push the pram with their (I assume)kid in properly.
2 different men walk past my house with barely 1 hand on the pram and playing with their phone. They walk on the road not footpath and its quite a narrow road so cars have to get close to them.
If you dont want to be seen with a pram then just dont go out.

There is another guy who does a kind of speed walk every day. He is always wearing jeans that are belted really tightly and it looks like the waist is several sizes too big but quite alarming tight elsewhere.
And again he walks in the road, is walking on a footpath a bad thing now?
I need to stop looking out the window when Im supposed to be working.