The ICK #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen that video of the newly married couple and the groom does like a little air punch jump thing coming in and bangs his head on the door frame?! I’d leave there and then if I was the bride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that video of the newly married couple and the groom does like a little air punch jump thing coming in and bangs his head on the door frame?! I’d leave there and then if I was the bride 😂
I literally would have ripped the veil off my head, threw my wedding ring on the ground and turned around to leave whilst googling quick divorces on my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People saying “it’s giving [insert] vibes” or just “it’s giving…..”

Reactions: 3
Cyclists who ring their bell as they're about to pass you on the Canal.

Extra points if they're in full cycling clobber.

Reactions: 5
Mums referring to their baby as "tit terrorist", "boob shark", "crotch goblin" or similar.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It also just sounds disgusting. In fact, the word crotch gives me the ick
I have also came across it on social media quite a lot with anecdotes of when adults are complaining about the running around and general misbehaviour of other people's children in public places especially when the parents don't reprimand the children. So it's a statement of disapproval of other people and their decision or impulse to have children or maybe dislike of children in general hence why the term is a disgusting term.
But maybe I have digressed somewhat.

Reactions: 2
I have also came across it on social media quite a lot with anecdotes of when adults are complaining about the running around and general misbehaviour of other people's children in public places especially when the parents don't reprimand the children. So it's a statement of disapproval of other people and their decision or impulse to have children or maybe dislike of children in general hence why the term is a disgusting term.
But maybe I have digressed somewhat.
Im not a huge fan of children so don't care about that part as much, it just sounds disgusting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok but what do you do if you get the ick off your long term partner and father to your only child?

Because I can’t even look at him after he brought the most ATROCIOUS sun hat???? Hugggeee thing it is. Straw. And this is after him wearing another sun hat which actually made me want to call it a day there and then on our relationship.

Not even joking I am not just sad, but disappointed too lmao
---
Back to say it literally reminds me of this scene ffs (if anyone gets the reference…)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I literally would have ripped the veil off my head, threw my wedding ring on the ground and turned around to leave whilst googling quick divorces on my phone.
Those weddings were the bride and groom have choreographed and learnt a little twee dance routine. Everyone’s already given up a day to spend standing round smiling at you, just let them go and get drunk instead of witnessing your little Step Up 2 The Streets fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those weddings were the bride and groom have choreographed and learnt a little twee dance routine. Everyone’s already given up a day to spend standing round smiling at you, just let them go and get drunk instead of witnessing your little Step Up 2 The Streets fantasy.
Or worse, when they make people in the bridal party learn a routine as well, have seen a couple of videos (from the USA) where they have the bridesmaids and groomsmen dance awkwardly down the aisle. If any of my friends made me do anything like that I would remove myself from the wedding altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People running to the boarding gate as soon as it opens to stand in a queue. Why? We're all going at the same time. I'll sit here and wait thanks.

Reactions: 10