The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ll leave this here - this sums her up with her aff links ....

Reactions: 3
And I’ll leave this here - this sums her up with her aff links ....

Funny. No mention of gifted stuff ?

Well apparently Becks will be flogging away in the shop!!!
Oh didums! Mummy has had to close the shop !
poor love ! Thank god she got the bespoke shelving made and done before lockdown ! Phew!!!

Reactions: 2
i just cant watch any longer on her story today she showed a post by a lady called swoon or something and god her and beggy could be twins.

Reactions: 4
I missed this new thread and just caught up. What is she like just now. Smile.....Smile.......Positive Quote....Happy Face.....Everything's Great..... Big Grin to the Camera......Nothing to worry about over here......life just carrying on as normal......stick another couple of quotes up to remind everyone that's everything's fine, we're all going to be great....just put your positive pants on...happy happy happy everyone!!!!!

Being happy all the time is not a natural state for any person to be in and it's not something to aspire to. There are more emotions to be felt and someone who tries to portray that they're in a constant state of either being happy or seeking happiness is not mentally well. Without the lows, we cannot appreciate the highs and we're not built to be in a positive state of mind 24 hours a day. The more she harps on about it, the more obvious it is that all is not well behind the scenes.

Reactions: 11
A lovely gesture, delivering chocolates and gifts to the Hospice......ruined in an instant by announcing she’d done it! 🙈

Reactions: 7
A lovely gesture, delivering chocolates and gifts to the Hospice......ruined in an instant by announcing she’d done it! 🙈
Just absolute proof she reads here - chocolates delivered to Hospice and explaining why she is always so positive. Hi Becks

Reactions: 7
wonder if the chocolates were her gifted lindt that shes prob read ppl being disgusted by on here
Yes, I’m sure. I’m all for silent modesty when it comes to kindness....Not letting everyone know! - That just smacks of, doing something kind just to make people think how wonderful you are. Not because you really wanted to attempt to brighten someones day. I’m sure it’s had the desired effect for her though. No doubt she’s received lots of messages from wallies expressing their adoration for her selflessness! 🤷‍♀️She is totally transparent in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Yes I wondered if she’d donated those Lindt chocolates - bet she read comments here. This is the problem with ‘influencers’, they love taking things they can easily afford themselves - they can always turn stuff down, say no, not show the products and give away to others that need it more. I’d have more respect if they actually bought items they genuinely love and use and then recommend them. As it stands I have no respect for this new breed of grabby, sneaky, Insta huns, always on the look out for freebies, free hotel stays, and making money from ads and aff links.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I wondered if she’d donated those Lindt chocolates - bet she read comments here. This is the problem with ‘influencers’, they love taking things they can easily afford themselves - they can always turn stuff down, say no, not show the products and give away to others that need it more. I’d have more respect if they actually bought items they genuinely love and use and then recommend them. As it stands I have no respect for this new breed of grabby, sneaky, Insta huns, always on the look out for freebies, free hotel stays, and making money from ads and aff links.
100% agree with this

Reactions: 3
Well apparently Becks will be flogging away in the shop!!!
Cue the copious amounts of dog walks, baking, leaf collecting, clothes try-ons exercise/weights in the garage to name a few 🙄🤥

She won’t get away with it for long...I’ve heard that Instagram is going to be more regulated. She will have to declare stuff. I would love to see an automated total detailing every individual gifted item, money made from aff links and also money from ads. Then followers can see the real truth behind the motives of these grabby influencers £££££
Yes I caught something on the news In the radio about a month ago about it being regulated. I wish they’d make a programme about it That would be interesting!! I think it’s coming, well I hope!

wonder if the chocolates were her gifted lindt that shes prob read ppl being disgusted by on here
She won’t have gifted her “fave chocolate’’ 🙄 Shes too selfish
Oh and that but about checking in on people who are alone, like she gives a damn! If she did they’d be around her Christmas table on Christmas day last year!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Imagine being that dull and self-involved you’d post over 30 photos of your own, dull, beige bed.

Reactions: 6
The mind boggles at this woman’s total lack of empathy during what is for a lot of people a very tough time - financially as well
As emotionally. What these wealthy instagrammers don’t seem to understand is that not everyone has the financial stability they enjoy. It is the financial aspect of many people’s lives that is the main worry they have and this idiot telling people “we will get through this” and posting stupid positivity quotes is the last thing we need to see. I have to say I’ve had to reduce my time on Instagram as I could feel my anger rising at just how unfair life is when you see the wealthy getting gifts they can easily afford. Sign of the times I suppose - every man for himself! I will never be like that though - I’m a much better person.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cue all the posts supporting businesses from Becks saying she has bought things. We should get paid consultancy fees from her

Reactions: 2
I see she's at it again breaking ASA rules with the white text on a white background for her af link disclosure. Again. Clear and upfront disclosure required Becks, c'mon it's not hard. Stop being sneaky, deceptive and shady and just own what you're doing.

Reactions: 9
Saw Becks bigging up yet another one of those clone home accounts. I don't know why she bothers to do that. They all have the same homes and their homes are all finished and polished so what possibly could Becks need to follow her for.....it is to keep the brotherhood of schilling going. Anway I happened upon today this through a link to a link and thought YES!!!

1605267857598.png

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.