The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her latest stories... her chinny chin chin, blimey it’s got its own postcode 😂

Reactions: 6
Is she really recommending hair products again ? Come on! She must be taking the piss !

#scarecrowhair

Reactions: 7
She actually is 😂 baffling really isn’t it!! #straw
Ive just got visions of her going to the salon for her colour. Do you think its like in Corrie where theyre in the salon and its just all pretend because her hair always has roots 😂

Reactions: 5
Wah wah wah - someone call Becks a Wambulance her diamond shoes are too tight.
Doesn’t she have a gardener who would do that for her anyway? 🙄 such a diva

In my next house I’d just like to have a second bedroom so guests don’t have to sleep on the sofa but each to their own 😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been so confused By her! She does seem so calm and cool but in a slightly scarily detached way. What’s the deal with the hubby then?

You have to laugh at the lack of self-awareness really. Redundancies all over the shop and poor becks is worried her pool cover might discolour through the winter. #prayforbecks

Reactions: 15
You have to laugh at the lack of self-awareness really. Redundancies all over the shop and poor becks is worried her pool cover might discolour through the winter. #prayforbecks
bleeping clueless ! If her bridal shop shuts she can just rely on the government to pay her staff again. She needs money for a new pool cover !

I found a LinkedIn account that seems to be her hubby. Is he an Exec at Audi UK?
It seems that he worked and lived abroad in Australia for quite some time IF that is him. Can anyone clarify? I could be completely wrong on this

Reactions: 1
I found a LinkedIn account that seems to be her hubby. Is he an Exec at Audi UK?
It seems that he worked and lived abroad in Australia for quite some time IF that is him. Can anyone clarify? I could be completely wrong on this
No idea but I think he is in banking

Reactions: 1
CAD8AFA1-6E0A-40D0-B54A-3423D8C0D708.jpeg
This is him. I don’t really understand what he does though 😂

Reactions: 3
He structures loans to finance projects in the middle East like oil refining, energy etc. Or part of a team who does.

Reactions: 3
Been thinking this morning about Christmas and how all these over the top influencers are going to deal with it. All the usual excesses will seem even worse this year with the Christmas of have and have nots. I am not sure that any of them will be reading the room. I am staggered daily how many pieces of clothes that Becks buys (sorry is gifted) often the same thing but different colour. Do you think it is an addiction along with the likes???

Reactions: 9
Been thinking this morning about Christmas and how all these over the top influencers are going to deal with it. All the usual excesses will seem even worse this year with the Christmas of have and have nots. I am not sure that any of them will be reading the room. I am staggered daily how many pieces of clothes that Becks buys (sorry is gifted) often the same thing but different colour. Do you think it is an addiction along with the likes???
Their narcissistic, MEinfluencer souls are totally addidicted to daily validations and attention. They are also addicted to the freebies, paid ads and the lucrative, but oh so sneaky aff links and swipe ups that line their greedy pockets. They act with little dignity or humility and have no class whatsoever. They are selfish, hollow women who think they are something they are not. They can spout all the positivity quotes they like, but their actions speak louder than words, and everything they do comes down to one thing - MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.